Early games thread

Reaction score
Ravens tanking the season, 4th and forever inside their own 15 and they run a fake punt. They'll be picking ahead of Dallas for sure,,,

gmoney112

Reaction score
The Ravens are intent on losing out and taking Ramsey, who will be their next Ed Reed for 12 years.

Gosh darnit

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Guess beckham doesn't feel lile putting up stats today? Or maybe he's so great he's bored being the GOAT and now he's a two sport athlete and he's starting his boxing career? I'm confused

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Panthers are a strong disciplined team. They need to quit playing down to the Giants' level.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Mariota being checked on the sidelines could be a concussion.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
The Ravens are intent on losing out and taking Ramsey, who will be their next Ed Reed for 12 years.

Gosh darnit

If they keep Ramsey from us, I am not shedding a tear. He is not some generational talent.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Cam has more yards rushing than passing today.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Not a concussion for Mariota lower body injury.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Wow way to not block for your teammate beckham. Only cheap shots are the contact allowable for his highness?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Guess beckham doesn't feel lile putting up stats today? Or maybe he's so great he's bored being the GOAT and now he's a two sport athlete and he's starting his boxing career? I'm confused

Norman is one of the top corners in the league might be the best right now. He has Beckham frustrated.