Early games thread

PoundTheRock

Reaction score
Got no love for the Panthers after Cam Newton acted a clown in Arlington. I'm of the opinion that if you don't want him to dance, stop em, but it still doesn't make it sting any less. One of the only things I want to see this postseason is for them to be humbled.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm hoping so anyway. I'd rather see anyone win this division than the Eagles.

You and me both. I've always gone there when the Cowboys season falls apart. I always root for the Giants as the lesser of three evils. However, now they're racking up Championships and will soon pass the Cowboys if things don't change soon so maybe I should start rooting for the Commanders.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
:laugh:
I think the Giants upset the Panthers today.

Who's with me?

I think the Giants upset the Panthers today.

Who's with me?

Never thought I'd root for the Giants but I'm sick of hearing about the Panthers. I hope OBJ tears Norman a new so we don't have to hear the "best shutdown corner in the league".............and looks like I spoke to soon.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Glad to see that the Giants didn't benefit from the ridiculous phantom PI.

jwitten82

Reaction score
I rather see the eagles win the division, because hearing their fans cry after one and done will be funny

HappyOnions

Datwin
Reaction score
I hate the Giants more than any sports franchise on this earth...

But the Giants typically play to their opponents level so it wouldn't surprise me one but to see the Giants win here.

jgboys1

Reaction score
You and me both. I've always gone there when the Cowboys season falls apart. I always root for the Giants as the lesser of three evils. However, now they're racking up Championships and will soon pass the Cowboys if things don't change soon so maybe I should start rooting for the Commanders.

I'll root for the Commanders over both the Giants or Eagles. I actually would root for the Eagles over the Giants. I hate the Giants.