Early games thread

jwitten82

Reaction score
You're infuriating now I know why I banned you.

I don't equate stats on losing teams with greatness. If youre being a robot sure he (and Antonio brown) have the best stats. if you pick him first you built a worse team. He holds no crowns in my book just for marketing himself better than humble Antonio brown who I liked in the draft

What crowns does Dez hold?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Beckham's had 2 drops he's better with one hand.

TonyRomo17

Reaction score
Its really amazing Carolina has a decent defense with that secondary except for Norman lol

Cmac

Reaction score
Kirk Cousins coming with a "You like that, you like that!!" soon....Buffalo stanks

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
I am about as old school on the Commanders as anyone. But I go on current circumstances, not how I felt about them in the 1970s and 1980s.

Right now, the most disgusting to win the division would be Philadelphia. I just hate them and their fans. Next the Commanders. Then the Giants.

I lived in Skins territory for 30 years. No team will ever replace them for me as most hated. They could go 0-16 for 20 consecutive years and I would never want them to win anything - that includes a single regular season game.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
There just isn't a scenario where I would root for the Eagles. None.

I feel the same way with the Eagles... and Giants and Raceskins. The Cowboys being down gives me no reason to root for anyone else in the division. Someone has to win the division so if it's the Eagles that earn it, I can live with it.