Early games thread

gmoney112

Reaction score
Wash won, if Seattle and TB lose playoff seeding about to get cray

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
I wasn't being serious although I do think Rodgers fakes his injuries. He seems to move around quite well with a bad hamstring and calf.

I am not I would say Rodgers fakes it, but I would say he milks the heck out of his injuries.

mldardy

Reaction score
All these injuries this week makes you think long and hard not to play certain guys tomorrow night.

AFC might be a cake walk for Pats.
Yeah let's just sit everyone for the next two weeks. You can't play the game like that. You still have to play your starters to keep everyone sharp. Resting guys is not the answer especially for this week. Maybe sometime during next weeks game but not this week.

zeroburrito

Reaction score
raiders season is over. romo HAS to start the final 2 games. no question. zeke should only get 10 touches a game.

willia451

Reaction score
I am not I would say Rodgers fakes it, but I would say he milks the heck out of his injuries.

He's a master at working the officials and opposing defenses to his advantage when he IS injured.

Can't fault him for that.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Yeah let's just sit everyone for the next two weeks. You can't play the game like that. You still have to play your starters to keep everyone sharp. Resting guys is not the answer especially for this week. Maybe sometime during next weeks game but not this week.

It's not a choice between playing the entire game and sitting the entire game. There's a lot of in between, which I think it would be wise for the Cowboys to consider.