Early games thread

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
A bit early. Still a ton of time left in the Seahawks game. And if NO hangs on, Commanders could still get in.

Just a predction, I don't think Seattle will come back. I'm not real confident about the #6 seed I really don't know who will get that it could be Green Bay, Detroit, Tampa Bay or Washington.

Carson

Reaction score
Just a predction, I don't think Seattle will come back. I'm not real confident about the #6 seed I really don't know who will get that it could be Green Bay, Detroit, Tampa Bay or Washington.
It'll be Washington. Book It

dwreck27

Reaction score
atlanta with a bye is our worst nightmare.

Only team in the NFC that I worry about...

Definition of hot and cold....catch them on the wrong side of those two and you get blown out or you pummel them easily..

Carson

Reaction score
Why are you guaranteeing Stafford with a bad finger will beat Rodgers? Because that will be required for Washington to get in, and you're guaranteeing they beat the Giants too.

Just our luck is all. We will have to face them or New York again

mldardy

Reaction score
atlanta with a bye is our worst nightmare.
Why? Atlanta has 1 good win all year and that was early in the season at Oakland. Their defense still sucks and Matt Ryan is Matt Ryan, not big when it really matters.

And one other thing can you and others stop with [insert team] is our worst nightmare or our true test. We've had about a half dozen of those and we've beaten every one of those teams.