Early games thread

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
Any possibility Oakland makes Jerry an offer he can't refuse for Romo?

Yes I know he's more valuable to Dallas at this point but I'm talking an astronomically in our favor trade.

EDIT: What's a trade deadline??

Carson

Reaction score
Any possibility Oakland makes Jerry an offer he can't refuse for Romo?

Yes I know he's more valuable to Dallas at this point but I'm talking an astronomically in our favor trade.

No chance. Carr is the franchise

tyke1doe

Reaction score
If they got within 7 you could always put Carr back in. It's no different than resting players when you have the #1 seed.

You can't play like that. Besides, if you're not comfortable with the lead, you don't pull your starting quarterback.

erod

Reaction score
Kaepernick with the Black Panther touchdown celebration.

mldardy

Reaction score
Arizona 2 plays and are at Seattle 1 yard line. Torching that D.
Good. I want Seattle to have every disadvantage as possible going into the playoffs. I hated that they got homefield in 2014 in the 3 way tie with us, Green Bay and them.

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
You can't play like that. Besides, if you're not comfortable with the lead, you don't pull your starting quarterback.

You were the one who said you weren't comfortable with a 19 point lead, which is a huge lead by any team in the 4th quarter. That''d be amongst the great combebacks of all time to come back from that much. It's like a 98-99% sure victory, there is nothing to worry about. Pulling Carr would not make your defense play terrible suddenly. But if somehow they got close you put him back in, what's the big deal? We just see it differently.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
so did you see the story that the vikings cornerbacks did what they wanted and didn't follow the gameplan zimmer put in?

Imagine if this happened in Dallas?