Early games thread

zeroburrito

Reaction score
the sound dude flat out flipped the switch. he didn't even care about making it it less obvious. just went from +100 to 0. no sliding it slowly.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
Damnit! Atlanta is going to get a week off and get to play someone at home! I was hoping they would get sent to Seattle and lose.

They have scored 502 points. Ugh.

At least we wouldn't see them until Championship round and they could lose to someone else.

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
Damnit! Atlanta is going to get a week off and get to play someone at home! I was hoping they would get sent to Seattle and lose.

They have scored 502 points. Ugh.

Dallas is better than the next closest NFC team by 2 and a half games.

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
We need to study DET on Monday .. I am not saying lose .. I am saying let's pay attention to learning them.. I think there is a HUGE chance we meet them in the divisional round

:cool:

reddyuta

Reaction score
Seahawks should have run the ball and use that clock, they scored too quickly.

bud914

Reaction score
Glad i didn't bet the under in Arizona/Seattle game. Going into 4th i would have been feeling good. Not so much after.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We need to study DET on Monday .. I am not saying lose .. I am saying let's pay attention to learning them.. I think there is a HUGE chance we meet them in the divisional round

:cool:

Somebody get this to the team. Pay attention to what they do.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Yeah my mistake but they either have to win next week or Atlanta lose, either one.

I was wrong too.

Seattle is now 9-5-1. Atlanta is 10-5. If Atlanta loses and Seattle wins, Seahawks are the No. 2 seed. If Seattle loses or Atlanta wins, Falcons are the No. 2 seed.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Dallas is better than the next closest NFC team by 2 and a half games.

yea that sets up positioning. That is taken care of it.

now its about matchups. How many games we won the 1 seed by means nothing now. Its over.

Atlanta's offense would be a real problem for Dallas. 502 points is amazing through 15 games. that division is terrible defensively but they have done it to everyone.

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
Atlanta leads the NFC in point differential +128, we're second with +108, 3rd is Seattle +60.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
You're annoying and you picked a fight for no reason at all. How about this stop quoting me you've been stalking me for 2 hours.

I wasn't picking a fight. I said no sense in beating a dead horse. That was basically a concession that the discussion was over. You then took offense to my phrasing, and here we are.
Believe me, I'm not stalking you. You'd know it if I did.

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
I wasn't picking a fight. I said no sense in beating a dead horse. That was basically a concession that the discussion was over. You then took offense to my phrasing, and here we are.
Believe me, I'm not stalking you. You'd know it if I did.

Is that some sort of threat? "I'd know if it you did". Am I supposed to be afraid? An internet bad a** or something? lol. You're a weirdo learn how to talk to people. I have nothing else to say to you.

joseephuss

Reaction score
What is worse? Purposely ignoring the coaches(Zimmer) game plan? Or openly admitting you ignored the coaches game plan?

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Is that some of threat? I'd know if it you did. Am I supposed to be afraid? An internet bad a** or something? lol. You're a weirdo learn how to talk to people. I have nothing else to say to you.

Chill, dude. It means you'd know it because I would make it known here by constant attack of your argument. This has suddenly become a very strange conversation. :huh:

Alweezy

Reaction score
Atlanta vs. Dallas should be the best matchup for the NFC title. All the other teams have obvious weaknesses, but Atlanta has been having a dream season like us too. Both teams have MVP candidates. Have been playing great football, have great scoring offenses (them the pass, us the run), and the defenses have been on another level for both sides. Facing them gives us the final tune up for a potential NE game. It will be good football.