Early games thread

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
Atlanta vs. Dallas should be the best matchup for the NFC title. All the other teams have obvious weaknesses, but Atlanta has been having a dream season like us too. Both teams have MVP candidates. Have been playing great football, have great scoring offenses (them the pass, us the run), and the defenses have been on another level for both sides. Facing them gives us the final tune up for a potential NE game. It will be good football.

Yep the only two teams that have been consistantly good all season, rest are frauds IMO although Green Bay could be a dark horse. Matty ice would have to prove he can win a big game on the road to get to the Super Bowl I like our chances.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Speak english.

Scared of the falcons offense? terrified. They are tremendous. We can not win a shootout with them.

You got the point with my slang. :)

So I take it you don't think the Cowboys are the best team in the NFC?

ufcrules1

Reaction score
Lions will more than likely lose to GB the last week.

Here is the playoff picture more than likely.

Cowboys first round bye and homefield throughout.

Falcons first round bye.

5 seed Giants at GB

6 seed Commanders at Seattle

So we will either get Washington, Giants, or GB in the divisional round of the playoffs.

If Seattle wins they travel to Atlanta.

joseephuss

Reaction score
Speak english.

Scared of the falcons offense? terrified. They are tremendous. We can not win a shootout with them.

Won a shootout against the Steelers and Pittsburgh has a better defense than the Falcons.

lwehlers

Reaction score
i think that the giants beat the skins. they will not want to lose two in a row and face the packers or lions. probably beat the lions but lose to the packers.

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
Lions will more than likely lose to GB the last week.

Here is the playoff picture more than likely.

Cowboys first round bye and homefield throughout.

Falcons first round bye.

5 seed Giants at GB

6 seed Commanders at Seattle

So we will either get Washington, Giants, or GB in the divisional round of the playoffs.

If Seattle wins they travel to Atlanta.

The Commanders need Lions to lose to us (are we resting or not?) and have to beat the Giants next week to get in. If the Lions beat us they would need the Lions to beat Green Bay and win.

DFWJC

Reaction score
What terrible luck for Oakland. Jeez

12-3 and out goes their their QB MVP candidate

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
Bottom line is we're going to face a tough but flawed opponent. No way around it. We have to stop scrambling our brains and have a "bring it" mentality.

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
Texans are going to back into another Division title and play another home playoff game and get destroyed.

Although they may get Oakland now, they may have even more luck coming.

But KC has to win tomorrow against Denver, then beat San Diego and Oakland lose to Denver.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
yea that sets up positioning. That is taken care of it.

now its about matchups. How many games we won the 1 seed by means nothing now. Its over.

Atlanta's offense would be a real problem for Dallas. 502 points is amazing through 15 games. that division is terrible defensively but they have done it to everyone.

I guess we better just soil ourselves and cower at the greatness that is the Falcons.