Early games thread

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score
QUOTE="dexternjack, post: 7100590, member: 29473"]This Texan game is brutal :laugh:[/QUOTE]

We are supposed to believe that there isn't an NFL team in the league that would want Romo.

Saw it on the internet, must be true.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
LOL you say this everytime you are proven wrong and that's usually what someone says when they don't have an answer. You have a good one. A good defeat.

proven wrong about what?

You just made a big long post about how basically Dallas is unbeatable. I said Atlanta's offense is a difficult matchup for everyone and they have proved it by scoring 502 points.

I am not sure what you are so worked up about, i would recommend the ignore feature if i bother you that much.

or get yourself a big championship poster belt to keep your spirits up.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
They may as well go back to their $72 million QB and live with it. It's amazing how many games they've won the last couple years with garbage QB play.

perrykemp

Reaction score
37 years old and 3 years removed from his last good season back in 2014?

Somebody will want him, but it will be a team that is desperate.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
We are supposed to believe that there isn't an NFL team in the league that would want Romo.

Saw it on the internet, must be true.

What on earth does this poor quality of play have to do with Romo?

Nirvana

Reaction score
Clowney was practically step for step with LaFell - give or take. I mean wow.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
LOL you say this everytime you are proven wrong and that's usually what someone says when they don't have an answer. You have a good one. A good defeat.

A lot of posters are pretty sensitive this time of year. I don't know if it's Christmas or the finality of the approaching playoffs. Shrug.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Hello everyone.

I have a special announcement.

All bad teams will be made winners by adding Tony Romo.

So step right up and give us your 1st, 2nd and 3rd round picks. We got your Super Bowl quarterback right here for you at a bargain basement price. ;)

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
A lot of posters are pretty sensitive this time of year. I don't know if it's Christmas or the finality of the approaching playoffs. Shrug.

who is being sensitive? You reacted the same way he did to me saying Atlanta has a good offense.

I mean is it really breaking news that atlanta has a great offense?

Nirvana

Reaction score
Not a student of Tom Savage, but I see something in the guy. Give him some time. Dak is an anomaly.