Early games thread

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
Beat me to it. You can also MAYBE add the 2014 Seahawks on that list. Seahawks leaned in their running game more than their third year QB to carry their offense back then.

disagree, Russell wilson had 3 TD passes in the Divisional game and a game winning TD in the NFC championship

Carson

Reaction score
Giants beat the Chiefs and Commanders took the Saints to overtime. Hopefully we don't get embarrassed by Philly.

Guarantee you’ll be able to see how the game flows in the first few minutes. We get the ball first like always, if we can sustain a drive and get some points, we have a shot. If we go 3 and out and they score, I hope the thoughts of last week are gone.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Wow...Denver going down to the Bengals...just put another on on the carpet. Got a buddy who is a hard core Broncos fan. He didn't like the head coaching hire....and thinks the guy wasn't ready for the head coaching gig. Starting to look like he was right...Question is...does Elway cut bait after one season?:rolleyes:

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
Guarantee you’ll be able to see how the game flows in the first few minutes. We get the ball first like always, if we can sustain a drive and get some points, we have a shot. If we go 3 and out and they score, I hope the thoughts of last week are gone.

I seen teams go up 14-0 and still lose. So scoring first means nothing, ask the deadskins

Carson

Reaction score
I seen teams go up 14-0 and still lose. So scoring first means nothing, ask the deadskins

Never said it doesn’t happen.

Just saying after being taken to the wood shed last week, don’t expect to get down big and make a comeback

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Wow...Denver going down to the Bengals...just put another on on the carpet. Got a buddy who is a hard core Broncos fan. He didn't like the head coaching hire....and thinks the guy wasn't ready for the head coaching gig. Starting to look like he was right...Question is...does Elway cut bait after one season?:rolleyes:
Someone should tell him it takes 10 years for a coach to become a SB coach. lol

Carson

Reaction score
When I was like 13, when a team went up 14-0 I always thought the game was over and went outside lol

Haha! I hear you!

It’s been a rough season ... especially after being spoiled with a 13-3 season last year!!!

Hopefully we’re ready to roll tonight and steam roll them!

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
Tyrod may not be an elite QB. But still the best shot that the Bills have had at the playoffs in a while.

Yep, and they have treated him like crap. For a team that doesn't have a stud or a top prospect, he would be a good fit. I think he would be good in Denver, for example.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score

I'm more convinced than ever...having a good coaching staff is the most important thing in the NFL. If you have a staff that just doesn't get it...then you could have pro bowlers @ every position..and it still wouldn't matter. We are proof of that. Imagine if we had a coaching staff...:rolleyes:

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

I think they need a QB more than they need another coaching change.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
:lmao2:Andy Dalton carving up the Broncos secondary:omg:

And in other news...Hell has begun to freeze:omg:

Proximo

Reaction score
Wow 4pm games suck today.

Two huge blowouts and the only competitive game is between 2 teams with losing records.

Damn, NFL get your act together.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I think they need a QB more than they need another coaching change.

I think they got one...they just refuse to play him. Paxton Lynch. It's like Elway doesn't want anyone w/ a bigger arm than him to take snaps in Denver....ever.:rolleyes: