Early games thread

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
Can they go back to Tyrod? I mean yeah. But does Tyrod give a **** about a team he’s getting cut after the season

If Tyrod gets cut he will be a fairly coveted free agent next year. He is being a scapegoat and the Bills are throwing away their season playing Peterman.

He is completing 65% of his passes, has a 10-3 TD to int ratio and a 91+ QB rating. It is a joke, but this isn't the first time the Bills have thrown him under the bus.

StylisticS

Reaction score
The league announced they will play in Mexico city until 2021 and I think the Cowboys will play there in one of those years.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
boy the raiders look awful really awful 24 to 0 11 minutes left in third quarter

Titleist

Reaction score
Considering how we played in Denver this year, I surely hope we don't play in that altitude.
The Broncos were acclimated to the effects of altitude. Assuming we don't play them in Mexico, theoretically the effects should be equally detrimental to both teams since no one else plays at altitude... but yeah I hear what you're saying

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
The Broncos were acclimated to the effects of altitude. Assuming we don't play them in Mexico, theoretically the effects should be equally detrimental to both teams since no one else plays at altitude... but yeah I hear what you're saying

Watching Denver right now...How in the hell did we lose to this team? They are pathetic right now. Can't do anything right.:eek:

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Chargers laying it on thick vs the Bills...another TD. 47-10. Last thing I want to see a hot Chargers team on Thanksgiving.:banghead:

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
If Tyrod gets cut he will be a fairly coveted free agent next year. He is being a scapegoat and the Bills are throwing away their season playing Peterman.

He is completing 65% of his passes, has a 10-3 TD to int ratio and a 91+ QB rating. It is a joke, but this isn't the first time the Bills have thrown him under the bus.

Tyrod may not be an elite QB. But still the best shot that the Bills have had at the playoffs in a while.

J817

Reaction score
You make some good points. Also let me add

2000 Ravens
2002 Bucs
2004 Panthers

Beat me to it. You can also MAYBE add the 2014 Seahawks on that list. Seahawks leaned in their running game more than their third year QB to carry their offense back then.