Early games thread

The Dark Bishop

Reaction score
Disgusting.... Pats with a 62yrd FG which might have been made from 70 yards.

Even more disgusting, we have Nugent.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
looks like the pats are marching on to there afc championship series with the steelers

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
I wish we had the luxury of having a middle of the road record and having a wild card spot. If we were in the West, we'd be at the top of the division. Oh well.

some seasons the AFC have the best teams but this year it;s the NFC. So a 5-4 record in the AFC has you in the last wildcard spot. A 5-4 record in the NFC has you in the 9th or 10th spot

jchap

Reaction score
My fantasy curse is complete. This year I ruined David Johnson, Chris Thompson, Jordan Reed, Dalvin cook. Fortunately (and by design) they were mostly Commanders. I also drafted Darren McFadden to ensure that Elliott would get reprieves from his suspension as long as possible. I apologize to cowboy nation to eventually giving up on him and cutting him. As soon as I did someone else grabbed Alfred Morris and Elliott was done for.

DFWJC

Reaction score
This thread is crickets compared to what it used to be. True Dallas fans are not watching this joke of a league.
Normally this early ga,e thread is closed and there's a late game thread opened.

Oh well.

Saints are for real, btw.
Nice win by the Vikings too.
Both 8-2

MrMavsMan

Reaction score
No. They don’t.

You need a QB to have a shot.

um chicago made the superbowl with Rex Grossman, 49ers made a superbowl with Colin Kaepernick lol Denver WON a superbowl with an inmobile peyton manning who went 13-21 for 149 yards and 0 tds and 1 int.

Def can get you to the superbowl and can win you the superbowl as it did for Denver. Just because his name is Peyton doesn't mean he was top tier in 2015, he threw 2td's for Denver the entire playoffs + superbowl in 2015 and had a 53% completion percentage the entire 2015 playoffs.

The vikings have a shot at making it with that DEF.

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
um chicago made the superbowl with Rex Grossman, 49ers made a superbowl with Colin Kaepernick lol Denver WON a superbowl with an inmobile peyton manning who went 13-21 for 149 yards and 0 tds and 1 int.

Def can get you to the superbowl and can win you the superbowl as it did for Denver. Just because his name is Peyton doesn't mean he was top tier in 2015, he threw 2td's for Denver the entire playoffs + superbowl in 2015 and had a 53% completion percentage the entire 2015 playoffs.

The vikings have a shot at making it with that DEF.

You make some good points. Also let me add

2000 Ravens
2002 Bucs
2004 Panthers

StylisticS

Reaction score
The AFC sucks this year and New England and/or Pittsburgh will waltz to the AFC title game again.