Early games thread

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Yeah and I was responding to someone talking about the Cowboys front office.

What's the problem?

Cowboys fans are the worst is the problem. To hell with the thread topic, let's complain about the Cowboys, mentality. You are the problem.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Saints clocked the ball AND called a time out. If the Cowboys did that Garrett would get roasted alive here.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Define "going after" Witten.

Does that mean acknowledging father time gets us all and he simply can't play to the level he used to anymore?

I have a better question. Why do people worship Witten? He's a TE. On a team that's never won anything since he's been here. So what's with the Pope stuff?

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
FG for the saints makes sense, no point in trying to force a pass in the endzone and have it intercepted

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
Question for those of you who can watch the Rams/Vikings game

How do the Rams compare to the eagles? Looks like they have a good defense

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Define "going after" Witten.

Does that mean acknowledging father time gets us all and he simply can't play to the level he used to anymore?

I have a better question. Why do people worship Witten? He's a TE. On a team that's never won anything since he's been here. So what's with the Pope stuff?
:facepalm: Early game thread has been hijacked by damn Cowboys fans that can only talk Cowboys. You are the worst.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's about comparing what we see from other teams to our own. That's what it's always about.

And if you thought the Cowboys compared favorably he'd have no problem with you mentioning it.

100% of any friction on boards like this starts with a grown adult not being able to deal with a dissenting opinion when that opinion is bad for the team.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score

Rams have their hands full with the Vikings at the moment. The iggles are over hyped and will lose more games as the season goes on. I wouldn't be surprised if the Rams or Vikings end up with the 1 seed.

pitt33

Reaction score

I’ve been watching.

Maybe the 2nd most complete nfc team besides the Eagles.

I’m calling them like I see them.