Early games thread

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
Watching the NE game, it is obvious they are the BEST defense in the game. I thought the Bears were good, but compared to the Pat's, they don't look all that good. The Pats on the other hand look like the 85 Bears. They apply pressure on every snap, they play man on man and the WR's have no where to go. They have given up some good runs to Gore, but overall they are very impressive. After 3 and a half games, they have given up a total of 6 points. Wow.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
Daniel Jones continues to impress unfortunately

It me or does his arm not look that great. Like someone mentioned before everything is a timing or touch throw i feel. I know they said out of college his arm was good not great.

Eanwen

Reaction score
Really wasn't expecting KC/DET being the most competitive game.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Watching the NE game, it is obvious they are the BEST defense in the game. I thought the Bears were good, but compared to the Pat's, they don't look all that good. The Pats on the other hand look like the 85 Bears. They apply pressure on every snap, they play man on man and the WR's have no where to go. They have given up some good runs to Gore, but overall they are very impressive. After 3 and a half games, they have given up a total of 6 points. Wow.
They haven't played anyone. Stop with the praise of the Patriots. It's disgusting.

TheHerd

Reaction score

They're in a different league right now.

IAmLegend

Reaction score
Anyone watching the Giants? Is so how is Daniel Jones looking?

Looks good again. But you and I could make some throws against the ‘Skins D so hard to read. We’ll get a better idea when they play the Vikings next week. He’s been impressive for a 22 year-old though.

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
Another observation about the Bills, is their receivers SUCK. They are making the Pat's DB's look better than they are. They do not get separation at all. It makes me appreciate our receivers that much more.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
You are just posting tweets? This ain't Twitter, man. You laugh when players get hurt and childishly get defensive when others object to your abhorrent behavior. Don't act like you are so innocent because you are far from it. You are acting like a punk out to cause trouble and you expect to get away with it. You aren't getting away with anything.

HeartfeltPerkyKestrel-size_restricted.gif

Dude he's just reporting sports news not celebrating injuries. Rockport just added that to his post...

mmohican29

Reaction score
I have to think Gruden is fired with a loss today.

0-3 vs a Giants team with a rookie QB and their best offensive player shelved?

Meanwhile your top pick sits on the bench while Case Keenum rag arms his way to decent stats but L after L.

Pack your **** Jay. It's over bud.

Praxit

Reaction score
>>Bills D is legit this year. Allen just sucks as QB. Bills will lose because of him.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
The Bills may be 3-0 but they are pretenders. Glad we play them on Thanksgiving Day, easy win.

mmohican29

Reaction score
It me or does his arm not look that great. Like someone mentioned before everything is a timing or touch throw i feel. I know they said out of college his arm was good not great.

He doesn't have a cannon but it's good enough. He has the arm skill set as Eli did with better wheels.

Reaction score
The Chiefs are really the only threat to the Patriots in the AFC