Early games thread

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I have to think Gruden is fired with a loss today.

0-3 vs a Giants team with a rookie QB and their best offensive player shelved?

Meanwhile your top pick sits on the bench while Case Keenum rag arms his way to decent stats but L after L.

Pack your **** Jay. It's over bud.
I don't know about that.

If a guy gets fired, there is probably an heir on the coaching roster. Who takes over for him? Manusky? He is just as terrible.

Maybe Bill Callahan?

TheHerd

Reaction score
They are not impressive. They just haven't played anyone.

Neither have we, but their defense is dominant. Brady is 9/22 with a pick and they are still in control. And their schedule is full of at least 2 nobodies so they will coast to yet another home Conference championship game.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Wow, that is the same idiotic stupid comment that people say about Dallas. The Pats have given up 6 points dude in 3.5 games. Stop glossing over this fact, it makes you look overly biased.
That is a disgusting comment. The Pats deserve to be hated by the world for being world-class cheaters. You praise of them is just foolish.

JayFord

Reaction score
I think the Commanders come back and win this one

but these teams suck

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Looks like Jackson is coming down to earth. He is running at the first sign of trouble.

Prescott still looks like he is ascending as a pure passer.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Neither have we, but their defense is dominant. Brady is 9/22 with a pick and they are still in control. And their schedule is full of at least 2 nobodies so they will coast to yet another home Conference championship game.
They cheat and have an easy schedule is right. Nothing impressive.

Silverstar

Reaction score
I have to think Gruden is fired with a loss today.

0-3 vs a Giants team with a rookie QB and their best offensive player shelved?

Meanwhile your top pick sits on the bench while Case Keenum rag arms his way to decent stats but L after L.

Pack your **** Jay. It's over bud.

Gruden is doing a great job...hope he stays. :)

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score

bwahahaha

Ok I missed that part....

ElderlyInsecureDolphin-size_restricted.gif

Internet justice served...:p

T-RO

Reaction score
Watching the NE game, it is obvious they are the BEST defense in the game. I thought the Bears were good, but compared to the Pat's, they don't look all that good. The Pats on the other hand look like the 85 Bears. They apply pressure on every snap, they play man on man and the WR's have no where to go. They have given up some good runs to Gore, but overall they are very impressive. After 3 and a half games, they have given up a total of 6 points. Wow.

Agreed. Then add to it what the Pats did to the Rams in the Super Bowl. As Brady ages, the D is the strength of that team.

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
Agreed. Then add to it what the Pats did to the Rams in the Super Bowl. As Brady ages, the D is the strength of that team.
Yep. I am not a fan of that team at all, but I have to give them props for their consistent domination. Anyone who can't see that is blind through hatred.