Early games thread

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Bears wore them a couple years before Michigan ('36 vs '38). The throwback unis go look good.

s-l640.jpg

That’s what I had heard but that was my only reference for the look...lol. Need to pull it out more often

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
how is saying we will lose 3-5 games doom and gloom, or being a realist knowing,

its nearly impossible to go 19-0 dont think its ever been done..so what maybe you need to lower your Zoloft intake and stop seeing Unicorns.lol..

I actually wouldn't want to go 16-0 the odds then for losing a Playoff game go up because you cant win them all.. I predicted 11-5 before the season started.. so playoffs then a new prediction..cant count those chickens before they hatch brother..
Don't tell the Dolphins you can't win them all because the they did it one year.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Redzone showed their spotlight player, Daniel Jones. Showed at the beginning that he had 2 interceptions. Then they show his stat line with 0 interceptions and gave him a 153 qb rating.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Bucs are the only team in the league that can go from looking like one of the best teams in the league, to looking like one or the worst on a daily basis within 2 quarters