Early games thread

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Carson Palmer who spent all of 5 years with the Cardinals and led them to one playoff win was inducted into the Cardinals ring of honor. Shows what a miserable history the Cardinals have had.
Most remember him more as a Bengal but the Bengals don't have a ROH.

Reactions: KJJ

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
So far today, we have learned...
-Ravens are either overrated or the Browns all of a sudden became the team we all thought they’d be this season.
-Lions are pretty good (considering they hung in there with the Chiefs for a good bit). Or the Chiefs defense is still pure garbage.
-Rams still look weak.
-Carolina (The Defense, more specifically) is coming up through the ranks.
-the NFC North is a confusing division. Who is truly good and truly bad?
- AFC South is also confusing. Texans lost. Colts lost. Titans won...? Jaguars are losing.
I could go on, but a lot is going on the NFL right now. Wonder where Dallas will stand in all of this after tonight’s game...?

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If the Giants win, and humiliate the Commanders as they have so far, I wonder how long Gruden will be head coach.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Our offensive line vs. the Bears' defense line will be an interesting matchup when we meet them.

mmohican29

Reaction score
If the Giants win, and humiliate the Commanders as they have so far, I wonder how long Gruden will be head coach.

He should be buh byes.

Another weak effort. Haskins looked entirely unprepared, you let a rookie QB on a Giants team without Saquon look good.

Team stinks and getting worse by the week.