Early Games thread

cowboyec

Reaction score
Mayfield comes back out of the locker-room as seattle scores a TD.

25-20 over cleveland now.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Anyone else notice cousins never goes down and celebrates with his teammates? Just walks off the field. Weird

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Eagles secondary is like our run defense

Rod Marinelli defense
Ultra-Downy-Review.jpg

Proximo

Reaction score
Up by 11 with a quarter to go.

If the Vikes D can get a stop (or better yet a turnover) on this next Philly possession, and then put up another score, would basically be game over.

Turkish-Cowboy

Reaction score
Back in the 80’s and 90’s, I’d listen to our Monday night games and go to work literally right after they finished... I’d be like a zombie all Tuesday lol

Haha I know the feeling. I remember not having enough sleep almost every day when the Dallas Mavericks had the 2011 championship run. I work as a teacher and I remember getting a warning for coming late to school back then. Lol.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Eagles secondary is like our run defense

Zach Brown called Kirk Cousins the weakest part of the Vikings offense. Maybe that's not a smart thing to do when his secondary couldn't cover a twin sized bed with a king sized sheet. :huh::muttley: And they said that they wanted Cousins to throw. Luke Falk must have made them forget how bad their secondary is. :laugh:

Makes as much sense as our defense saying that they won't to make RBs run the ball against us, when the run defense has been awful.

IAmLegend

Reaction score
TD Saints. 13-6 now early in the 4th.

Want Jags to win this one. Need some Minshew Magic.