Early Games Thread

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I don't think the Commanders have been mathematically eliminated yet.o_O

erod

Reaction score
I’m talking about the Eagles. No way I saw them losing to the Dolphins after the Cowboys lost.
Our division is 4-11 against the AFC East. The Eagles have 2 of the wins. Dallas is 1-3.

CPanther95

Reaction score

I wasn't on the Tomlin bandwagon leading up to this season , but I gotta credit him with a hell of a job to salvage a season most of us fans had written off early.

They won't go deep, but we at least had an entertaining season up to this point.

Flamma

Reaction score
I am sorry, but this is the first game I've cheered for Philly in my life. Have you not seen in the past how many lives The Clapping Carrot has??? Once in for all, I want his coffin to be nailed shut for good!!! If that means not making the playoffs to avoid a short meaningless run, SO BE IT. I swear to God, he is a Ginger Zombie that cannot be killed. I am still fearful that that Jerrah still has hopes of him doing a little something to save his Carrot Top....am I alone here?

No. It's quite possible. He's clinging to Garrett and looking for a reason to keep him. In the unlikely event the Cowboys catch fire because they are being called out. Then win a playoff game at home and maybe lose a close one afterwards, I can see the Red Menace getting a 5 year deal. He's young and can coach for a very long time. Be here longer than Tom Landry.

Flamma

Reaction score
It’s possible that someone from the NFC could miss the playoffs that has a better record than the winner of the NFC East. 7-9 might win the East.

That's happened over the years many times. A 7-9 division winner has not however. I think it happened once or twice. It's actually possible the NFC East is won at 6-10.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
That's happened over the years many times. A 7-9 division winner has not however. I think it happened once or twice. It's actually possible the NFC East is won at 6-10.

Seattle won their division in 2010 with a 7-9 record. They even won a playoff game beating the Rams.

Flamma

Reaction score
Seattle won their division in 2010 with a 7-9 record. They even won a playoff game beating the Rams.

Yeah I just checked. The beat the Saints. Then in 2014 the Panthers won the division with a 7-8-1 record and went on to beat the Cards in the playoffs.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Yeah I just checked. The beat the Saints. Then in 2014 the Panthers won the division with a 7-8-1 record and went on to beat the Cards in the playoffs.

Right they beat the Saints.