Early Games Thread

CB61

Reaction score
Should have been PI...there was a blatant shove in the end zone....no call...and funny how the league doesn't review that. I've said it before...and I'll say it again....It's BS teams can't challenge anything in the final 2 minutes. :rolleyes:

Hence why the NFL is gonna die...losing hardcore fans like myself. Because hardcore fans see the BS being played out...and we are about fed up with it.
These officials get worse by the week and yet they just gave them a new seven-year contract LOL

CB61

Reaction score
I am sorry, but this is the first game I've cheered for Philly in my life. Have you not seen in the past how many lives The Clapping Carrot has??? Once in for all, I want his coffin to be nailed shut for good!!! If that means not making the playoffs to avoid a short meaningless run, SO BE IT. I swear to God, he is a Ginger Zombie that cannot be killed. I am still fearful that that Jerrah still has hopes of him doing a little something to save his Carrot Top....am I alone here?
I think people are kind of confident that he will be gone anything short of the Super Bowl anyway getting to the NFC Championship Game might save him for another year but I don't see that happening he has lost this team no way they gear up for a Deep Run but stranger things have happened

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Appears the Chargers will be looking for a QB in the draft. Rivers has become an INT machine.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
KC vs Raiders...4th and short...KC goes for it...fail.....Camera pans to Andy Reid......He's thinking about Mcdonald's

42X6D6WF3QI6RHAPF75PNVBCVI.jpg

MarcusRock

Reaction score
WHAT?
Heck the refs and NFL doesn't even know how to read the rule book.
And I am sure you don't know all the interpretations either.

They make changes to agree with on the field calls. So why should we fans try to keep up with every word that is open to change.

:facepalm:

No. On catches, I know all the interpretations since I had to explain them all to triggered Dez no-catch posters. None of them actually attempted to debate from the rulebook, however, only on what they "felt" which included twisting the rules to what they "should be."

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I’m not interested in big money makers and having relevance Kate in the season to keep fan bases in. As a matter of fact that’s exactly why the NFL doesn't care about the best 6 teams in playoffs. Not sure why fans would support that? I certainly see why the league would.
I came up with a better solution to this.
The weak div winner gets in, but so does the team in strong div that would be left out, they then play the weak div winner in a playoff game to see which goes further.
So it would add another week of playoffs which the league and owners should like.
WC round 1
WC round 2
div
champ

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
LOL ... I live 90 minutes outside Philly. Eagle fans around here are exploding ...

I still hate Garret and want him fired ...but at least this smoothed over a horrible weekend ....
Just what the doc rx'd, eh?

MrMavsMan

Reaction score
I know the old rule AND the new rule forwards and backwards. Under the old rule, the 3 steps didn't matter, maintaining possession through the ground did. The analyst is quoting the new rule in effect where the 3 steps makes it a catch but it would have been good under the old one too. So the new rule had nothing to do with other than HOW that play was a catch.

CHILL OUT

C H I L L

its okay, breath tough guy. RELAX, get off the high horse. Enjoy football and stop getting so emotional.

mahoneybill

Reaction score
LOL ... I live 90 minutes outside Philly. Eagle fans around here are exploding ...

I still hate Garret and want him fired ...but at least this smoothed over a horrible weekend ....

So true. I followed the game and smiled when I saw the final score. Die eagles die

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
The NFC East is bad. The 3-9 Commanders are still alive.

:omg:

Don't even say that....they got a big one next week vs Packers....and if they win....I could see them win out. 7-9....puts them in the conversation in the East...

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No. On catches, I know all the interpretations since I had to explain them all to triggered Dez no-catch posters. None of them actually attempted to debate from the rulebook, however, only on what they "felt" which included twisting the rules to what they "should be."

Well ok if it makes you feel better to be the expert.
How do the "less" knowing then know you are really interpreting right then?
:muttley:

I think most have it pretty well figured out also, fans aren't always dumb you know.