Early Games Thread

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Are gamblers getting it on that? Smart blitz

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Should have taken the sack and called TO but hard to blame him for trying something thinking game was over.

CowboyinMD

Reaction score
Matters not.

Any happiness now for the NFCE champ will be short lived anyway. I'd much prefer a higher draft pick and a new coach.

Eagles have had an incredible comeback against.... who the last two weeks? They are not a good team...Wentz under duress turns the ball over.

If they went up against the team down the street from me (Ravens), it would get ugly.

If I can't get past the first round in the playoffs, then what's the point? Turn to 2020.

endersdragon

Reaction score
So now that matters? When Dak does it to crap teams, or just puts them in field goal range 50+ yards, he's clutch?

Spare me. Stop putting higher standards on other players.
I never said that. Either drop the flamethrower or step away from the strawmen, you are only burning yourself.

Carson

Reaction score
Wentz did in two staight weeks what Dak has not done all year. Drive the field for the win.

They need that Dak today. One time Dak.

that is true. But dudes were wide open in both at the end.

David Blough could’ve been a hero against that

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Wentz did in two staight weeks what Dak has not done all year. Drive the field for the win.

They need that Dak today. One time Dak.

Because Dak has taken care of business vs crappy NFC East teams earlier in the game.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Ertz is their #1, so not exactly. But yes, they've overcome some injuries. Way beyond what we could ever do

He’s basically their number one because of all the wide receivers they have down. Hard to generate a real efficient passing game if your TE is your number one target. They lost DJack early in the season. Josh McCown a QB almost had to come in at WR last week.

endersdragon

Reaction score
Okay nothing has really changed. Win this week, win next week, win the division.