Early games thread

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
JETS TD, This is the same Eagles team this forum was nervous and worried about just a couple of weeks ago. :laugh:

Daillest88

Reaction score
With 3 first round picks, you defiant the dolphinsto win. ( I know the Giants have 2 first round picks as well).
Eagles will screw it up with 2 of there first round picks. They might even go after a QB, word out of Philly they don’t see hurts as the long term answer

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Only showing the Texans-Colts game here. The Texans stadium (NRG) looks so empty!!! Sometimes I feel bad for them.....just sometimes. LOL

blueblood70

Reaction score
man all im getting here is cinci LA ..man thats terrible....one game on tv is sad..too many Thursday, Monday, and Sunday night games now..ughh

fivetwos

Reaction score
Minshew looks like a high end backup and a nice player to have.

Should be in the league a while.

johneric8

Reaction score
I don’t like the chances. The Skins are playing for their playoff lives and the Raiders are feeling good about themselves after beating the Cowboys.

Yeah, in true Cowboys luck I'm sure the Foreskins will win, but it would certainly make my Sunday to see them fall flat... Look, I don't trust my Cowboys, as I'm sure you don't either, so any help we can get I will take at this point.. I'm still holding out hope that they can get healthy and get on a roll because confidence is key once the playoffs arrive... If they happen to get into the Playoffs I'm sure with their dumb luck they will get matched up with the Packers and have to deal with the gaze of Arod which always leads to failure..