Early games thread

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Wonder if Howie or whoever isn't on the Hurts train, pushed for Minshew to start against the Jets, knowing that was a better chance for him to play well and get a win against them. If it was a better opponent than the Jets would the decision have been made to play Minshew?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Fletcher Cox on the turf…will see what the injury is when they come back.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yeah, in true Cowboys luck I'm sure the Foreskins will win, but it would certainly make my Sunday to see them fall flat... Look, I don't trust my Cowboys, as I'm sure you don't either, so any help we can get I will take at this point.. I'm still holding out hope that they can get healthy and get on a roll because confidence is key once the playoffs arrive... If they happen to get into the Playoffs I'm sure with their dumb luck they will get matched up with the Packers and have to deal with the gaze of Arod which always leads to failure..
Oh, I wanna send Parsons an email implicating Rodgers in a personal slight against his mother.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Burrows horrible at qb wow what mistake his pick was :) arent qbs supposed to paly perfectly?

TheHerd

Reaction score
Brady is the goat and will play until he's 60. It's frustrating because every other QB hits the wall in mid to late 30s, he's getting better with age.