Early games thread

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
So the Vikings loss put the Eagles back in the wild card playoff picture for now. Washington winning today at least squashes Eagles fans hopes that they have a chance to slip into the playoffs and Cowboys will just have to take care of business themselves against Washington. :laugh:

stiletto

Reaction score
Washington looks decent.

Their Defense is better than ours and they are missing two of their best guys. They've played better since Chase Young went out. Kind of weird.. I expect a tough game next week.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Yeah we’re gonna get destroyed next week :facepalm:
Lol. Seriously. Me thinks the raiders had there super bowl last week. They don’t care. The wft will play hard and wear themselves out.. We will smack them in the mouth. Then punch them in the nose. We got a full complement of WR and a healthier Elliot. He will bring the hits. And our Defense will be bringing heat on every play..

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Lol. Seriously. Me thinks the raiders had there super bowl last week. They don’t care. The wft will play hard and wear themselves out.. We will smack them in the mouth. Then punch them in the nose. We got a full complement of WR and a healthier Elliot. He will bring the hits. And our Defense will be bringing heat on every play..
I have faith in the defense with Gallimore and Gregory back but this offense has been exposed and there is no fixing it’s issues at this point in time. The offensive line is a heaping pile of garbage, Dak is in a slump, and Zeke is severely injured yet they won’t sit him. Moore doesn’t know how to adjust either. We’re in serious trouble.

Creeper

Reaction score
The Cowboys have a better team as far as talent is concerned than Washington. The WFT is a more sound team right now. Washington is playing better football, particularly on defense and they don't make a lot of mistakes on offense. Their offense is pesky and opportunistic. This does not mean they will beat Dallas next week. But the Cowboys will have to elevate their game from what it has been. The defense cannot depend on turnovers and the offense needs to have some kind of running game. The game is in Washington, the Cowboys 3rd consecutive road game so crowd noise will hamper the offensive line again.

I think The Cowboys will win because they are a better team. But a month ago I would have expected the Cowboys to blow out the WFT and win easily.