Early Games Thread

blueblood70

Reaction score
I wouldn’t go as far as to say they looked like trash when we played them. We had to play come back and the game came down to the fourth quarter.
with dak it wouldn't have been close..Our D is that good, st showing up, but Rish is why the game was close. i was pulling for packers' but this makes our win against them strengthen our record...

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
WE DID IT!

I love this team….what a week this will be for fans like me….woooooooo

Good for you....got a tough one next week against the Ravens..........and wasn't the media saying all week that Dallas hasn't beat anyone yet? So will they give Dallas credit? Still gotta beat the dammmm rams or the Cowboys will be the Rodney Dangerfields of the NFL.

RIP, Rodney......BTW, anyone know that his real name was Jacob Rodney Cohen? yep, neither did I. One of my favorite comedians.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Pickett against Allen. No brainer on the winner of this one. That's including all the injuries on both squads.:muttley:

NeathBlue

Reaction score
As much as I dislike the Packers and don’t really want to see them play over here, there is now the stat that Rodgers is 0-1 playing in London… so maybe they need to play here more often lol

Chuck 54

Reaction score
And? I granted you the point. It's not rational. That doesn't change who I wanted to win the stupid game though, like what I think has anything to do with the outcomes of games anyway.
If the Cowboys miss the playoffs because the Giants and/or Philly have better records, then we don’t deserve the playoffs. What did beating up on a crappy NFC East ever get us when the division was a joke? Absolutely nothing. If we make the playoffs, it will be because we deserve it. If we miss it, that’s also what we deserve. I don’t pull for our rivals to win, but I do want our division to get back where it used to be because playing and winning 6 dogfights in the division makes us a better, tougher team and more prepared for the playoffs.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Looks like the Giants made a good HC hire. Daboll is getting more out of Daniel Jones than anyone before him.

Daboll should get coach of the decade if he gets that team to 10 wins.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Lol. Allen to Davis. Brilliant! Haven't even played 2 minutes. 98 yards....