Early Games Thread

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
yep.they will get a wildcard.I hope we can win the NFCE outright.
Against the Eagles? Not gonna happen. We’re gonna have to do this the NFC West way, which means lucking into the wildcard spot now that there’s 3.

Carson

Reaction score
It was better for the Packers to lose. The Cowboys are in good shape.
I don’t see this. Giants and Eagles have cake schedules and one will take the division and one wild card. The packers / Vikings get the other.

That leaves one wild card / division. Means Dallas better win the division

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Giants beating the Packers and going to 4-1 adds more credence to our victory there and May keep the NFC East as the winningest division in the NFL after 5 weeks.

VACowboy

Reaction score
You obviously have a great hatred for Aaron Rodgers and the Packers. I do too but a loss by the Giants would’ve helped the Cowboys a lot more. This win today could go a long way into them making the playoffs and edging us out.
And? I granted you the point. It's not rational. That doesn't change who I wanted to win the stupid game though, like what I think has anything to do with the outcomes of games anyway.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
It was better for the Packers to lose. The Cowboys are in good shape.

Don’t know how you figure that. We need to get past the Giants in our division to make the playoffs and this win could get them rolling. If we lose today we’re a game behind the Giants and could be two games behind Philly with them up next. We’re a long way from sitting comfortably.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The Giants looked like trash when we played them.

I wouldn’t go as far as to say they looked like trash when we played them. We had to play come back and the game came down to the fourth quarter.

Hadenough

Reaction score
The Giants looked like trash when we played them.
Nahh ! I tried to tell some other clown in this forum the Giants are a different team this year. Cooper Rush made some quick accurate throws and the defense played strong. Dallas made them look bad. But what I saw was a team that fought hard to the bitter end with the Giants. Maybe Dallas iwith Cooper is better than any of us thought.