Early Games Thread

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Daboll and the new GM in NY have a nice thing going here. Once they upgrade the QB position, they are going to really good.

Irv88

Reaction score
Chubb is monster. 41 yard td. Great line with Dallas’s old line coach. Stefanski basically runs norv turner version (run heavy) of Air Coryell.

NickZepp

Reaction score
Bills already about to go up 2 scores without their rookie touching it.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Tomlins teams are unprepared & sloppy, and his roster choices are bad.. HOTSEAT time.

remember MM and Jerry the preseason depth talk saying no plans at BU QB and elsewhere.., liking our guys talk. Seems to me Tomlins on that list..

they not only chose bad starter at qb but backup is a raw rookie, OL looks bad, not much of run game, STs look bad, and well defense is getting gashed on the backend.

NickZepp

Reaction score
Daboll and the new GM in NY have a nice thing going here. Once they upgrade the QB position, they are going to really good.
Unless the find a way to get a top 5 pick and get one of the guys coming out. Daniel Jones is a good NFL QB that you really can't replace with a better QB right now unless you find a way to get a guy that's already on contract.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Unless the find a way to get a top 5 pick and get one of the guys coming out. Daniel Jones is a good NFL QB that you really can't replace with a better QB right now unless you find a way to get a guy that's already on contract.
They are in a tough spot with Jones and should have picked up his 5th year option. Someone will pay him, but I don't believe the Giants want to go there. The franchise tag will be their only recourse.

CWR

Reaction score

To be fair Jones been saddled with trash most his career. I thought he was impressive when we played him. Only because he was under constant attack and still managed to make a few plays. If he was in a better spot we might feel differently about him.

DCreppinBoysfan

Reaction score
I feel dirty rooting for Aaron Rogers.
What you get… it’s early in the season. No reason to be rooting for Green Bay especially when we already beat the Giants and will Most likely Have the tie breaker over them. Can’t say the same for Green Bay who have had our number for a while now.

Always root against GB( and SF).

Big D

Reaction score
I'm rooting for Zach Gentry. He's from the area. His grandfather was a legendary high school coach here whom my uncles played for so I have a soft spot for him.