Early Games Thread

NickZepp

Reaction score
Why are the Chargers always way worse than they should be?
I see the hype with Herbert being the next Mahomes. Mahomes pretty much won when he first got starts in the NFL. Herbert has been about a .500 QB record wise. Not sure he's all that good.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Will Pickett to Pickens get Picked?! :lmao2:

Peter Piper and Pickens picked a peck of pickled peppers with Will Pickett. But later , Will Pickett threw a pick headed to Pickens that Peter Piper preferred to the peck of pickled peppers picked. Now if Peter Piper and Pickens had not picked those pickled peppers before Pickett threw that pick, would Pickett blame the pair for the pass he threw that was picked.?

Probably.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Carson Wentz after this season is either going to be a back up QB on most NFL rosters or a journeyman type of QB for NFL teams who have no other real options at starting QB. But, he isn't going to be the type of starting NFL QB who teams will go to in order to carry their franchise or make them contenders in the playoffs.

NickZepp

Reaction score
Carson Wentz after this season is either going to be a back up QB on most NFL rosters or a journeyman type of QB for NFL teams who have no other real options at starting QB. But, he isn't going to be the type of starting NFL QB who teams will go to in order to carry their franchise or make them contenders in the playoffs.
Yep probably the same with Baker Mayfield too.

75boyz

Reaction score
Win or lose….I FRIGGIN LOVE MY TEAM!,,

Freakin awesome win bro. I pm'd you this same message but Congrats and that coach of yours is working miracles with super glue and duct tape on that injury riddled roster of yours.

Again, congrats man.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Vikings are the best team in the NFC North division right now. But they always falter as the year goes on.
Yeah…..considered them the favorite goi g in with the Green Bay loses.
Maybe they follow thru this time

NickZepp

Reaction score
Not if we lose today.
I'll panic if we lose to Detroit and Chicago. 4 of our next 6 are against the Rams, Eagles, Vikings, Packers who are all towards the top of their divisions. Even if we lose 3 of those 4 we'll be okay because the schedule after that is going to be pretty easy.