Early Games Thread

vlad

Reaction score

boysfanperiod

Reaction score
Oh my! I just came in to make sure I was seeing the stat correctly. Bills have 400 yards and that's only the first half? :huh:

What happened to the defense?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The Lions are the highest scoring team in the league entering today’s game and are scoreless in the third quarter.

boysfanperiod

Reaction score
Josh Allen is throwing it further than the defense can cover.

I just came in the house and that's the first stat they gave. I was blown away. 400 yards usually takes a whole game. They are on par for 800 yards at that rate. That's gotta be some kind of record.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Whoa! That's amazing. It's definitely a passing league.

The all-time record is 554 yards but unfortunately the way the Steelers are getting hammered Allen probably won’t play the entire second half. Would love to see that record broken it’s been around for almost 70 years.

boysfanperiod

Reaction score
The all-time record is 554 yards but unfortunately the way the Steelers are getting hammered Allen probably won’t play the entire second half. Would love to see that record broken it’s been around for almost 70 years.

I would like to see that too.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
LOL just saw that... in just 2 quarters lol.

He may end up with less than 80 yards in the second half the way the Bills are pounding the Steelers. He may be pulled before they get to the fourth quarter.