Early Games Thread

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
He has nice hair! :laugh:

Well if football doesn’t work out for him he could become an actor and star in Fabio the movie. He throws his hair around better than a football.

boysfanperiod

Reaction score
Warren Moon came the closest with 527 yards. I believe he had a 26 yard pass called back due to a penalty. He would’ve come up 1 yard short of tying the record.

Oh my gosh, I used to love Warren Moon. That old Oiler/Viking lasted a long time.

boysfanperiod

Reaction score
Can you imagine if the Steelers come back to win it? Stranger things have happened this year.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I have to admit that was a beautiful throw by Carson Wentz for the TD.

Carson

Reaction score
Tell me it’s not going to be one of the weeks we are the only team to lose -_-

AKATheRake

Reaction score
Washington beating the Titans right now. Interesting how the teams in this division have fared against the rest of the league.

Be real nice to beat the Rams.

NickZepp

Reaction score
I just came in the house and that's the first stat they gave. I was blown away. 400 yards usually takes a whole game. They are on par for 800 yards at that rate. That's gotta be some kind of record.
First possession they had it on their own 3. He threw it 50 yards down the field past the coverage for a 98 yard TD. Had a couple near 50 yard TDs as well.

NickZepp

Reaction score
Warren Moon came the closest with 527 yards. I believe he had a 26 yard pass called back due to a penalty. He would’ve come up 1 yard short of tying the record.
That was a fairly competitive game. Houston got a couple late scores to pull away.