Early Games Thread

NickZepp

Reaction score
Jets 40 Dolphins 17. But Dolphins played with their 3rd string QB.

Elusiv1

Reaction score
I just saw the worst roughing the passer call in the history of football. Of course Brady gets the benefit of the doubt.:facepalm: Time to put flags on the quarterback.
Worst call in my 40 years of watching Football at every damn level!!! What a joke!!

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
The Chargers just got real lucky after going for it on 4th and 2 from their own 45 up by 2 points.

Browns bailed them out by missing the FG

zerofill

Reaction score
I just saw the worst roughing the passer call in the history of football. Of course Brady gets the benefit of the doubt.:facepalm: Time to put flags on the quarterback.

Yeah man... that was such a bad call. I don't understand how anyone could possibly call that roughing the passer. That was just insane...
The holding was pretty bad too...

I mean that is one time a ref needs to be investigated for having money on this game. Holy crap!

NickZepp

Reaction score
Chargers just won in spite of themselves.

They went for a 4th down for no reason. Punt and they force Cleveland to go 80 yards or so. Cleveland misses a 54 yard FG to win it.

Elusiv1

Reaction score
What's a guy to do after you sack Shady Brady, the guy has been getting phantom calls his entire career and that roughing the passer call gets him an Emmy and an Oscar!!!GTFOH