Early games thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperBowlz

Reaction score
4 teams

Rams scored 70-27 against a previous Baltimore Colts team.
Bears beat the Skins 73-0
Skins beat the Giants 72-41
Dolphins beat the Brocos 70-20

Easily found via search. Try that next time before you falsely try to correct someone.
Thanks for correcting me. I didn't know that!

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
San Francisco’s defense has AZ intimidated. The 49ers should take care of them easily.

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
No he's not. There is no definitive evidence that his foot his out of bounds. You don't know what you are talking about either. Neither you nor him is going to change my mind but you keep trying to very unsuccessfully.
OMG, what are you not getting. The call on the field was out of bounds. Therefore, there has to be clear and obvious evidence evidence that his foot was in bounds… there was not. End of story.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
I sense some bad blood between Hurts and AJ Brown
Nine receptions, 175 yards today…there are 50 receivers in the NFL that would love to trade places with Brown…including Lamb. Bad blood? Brown will not get a subsequent contract from Philly even if he were married to Hurts.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
OMG. You two need to get a room
This is the room, early games thread about things that actually did happen in the early games, such as:

Inconclusive evidence resulting in a confirmed out of bounds ruling.

SuperBowlz

Reaction score
Yes, I saw the thread of people defending him claiming you can lift your back leg before the snap but that is not true. The rule is very clear, once the lineman set he cannot move in any way the simulates a snap of the ball.

This is a false start: https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nf...ons-false-start-was-a-false-start/ar-AA1hixok
Not research here. I'll see if I can find it for you. I think I saw it on Baldys Breakdowns. People used to say this about Jason Peters and Baldinger went on and on how, to the eye, it looks like he's moving early, but he's not.

mldardy

Reaction score
This is the room, early games thread about things that actually did happen in the early games, such as:

Still going huh. I would hate to see someone tell you no about anything. You would never get it.

Cowboys1966

Reaction score

Aero I’m gonna say you’re wrong on this… the referee said the call stands…he did not say confirmed. I’m nit picking here.

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
Still going huh. I would hate to see someone tell you no about anything. You would never get it.
Dude, you’re doing the exact same thing… Enough already, you were clearly wrong… And making crap up at this point will not change anything.

mldardy

Reaction score
Aero I’m gonna say you’re wrong on this… the referee said the call stands…he did not say confirmed. I’m nit picking here.
Dude, you’re doing the exact same thing… Enough already, you were clearly wrong… And making crap up at this point will not change anything.
“No with reason” is a tremendously different statement than “No because I said so.”
Still going huh. I would hate to see someone tell either of you no about anything. Neither of you would never get it. 'What does no mean?' 'Do they speak English in No?' :laugh:

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
Still going huh. I would hate to see someone tell either of you no about anything. Neither of you would never get it. 'What does no mean?' 'Do they speak English in No?' :laugh:
Gaslight much? You’re doing everything that you say that i am doing. You obviously have no comprehension on the rules of football. That’s OK…but you also obviously have no idea on the rules of debate. When you continuously accuse people of doing exactly what you are, you look foolish… I’m cheering for you, though I think you have what it takes to get past this. massive lol.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
San Francisco making it look easy against easy against AZ. :flagwave:

mldardy

Reaction score
Gaslight much? You’re doing everything that you say that i am doing. You obviously have no comprehension on the rules of football. That’s OK…but you also obviously have no idea on the rules of debate. When you continuously accuse people of doing exactly what you are, you look foolish… I’m cheering for you, though I think you have what it takes to get past this. massive lol.
Here he is again. :laugh: :lmao: Back for more. You can't help yourself.

'I'm going to win this argument no matter what':banghead::eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.