Early Games Thread

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
If anything might derail Philly’s chances this season, it could be the knee to Hurts. If it gets any worse, it could hamper his performance.

Motorola

Reaction score
Aidan (never saw that first name before today) O'Connell- out of Purdue.
(Last Boilermaker QB to make it big in the NFL - - Drew Brees.)

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Exactly, why would I pay 300 bucks when Cowboy are on almost every week and I have redzone??

That and you can usually find a good stream when they’re not televised. I have the RZ channel free and it’s the best channel. I quit paying for Sunday ticket back in 14. I remember when it was $89 bucks and on my big c-band dish when I was a teenager.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
That and you can usually find a good stream when they’re not televised. I have the RZ channel free and it’s the best channel. I quit paying for Sunday ticket back in 14. I remember when it was $89 bucks and on my big c-band dish when I was a teenager.
RZ is awesome. I keep one of my TV’s on it.

But if you have a sports bar set up ( I have 5 TV’s in my cave) , then the convenience of Sunday Ticket is a must.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I can’t stand the Broncos. I’m being petty of course, because my ex and all her friends are diehard Broncos fans and they are obnoxious about it. Whatever I can be petty about it.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
c’mon Bills . I’ve been waiting on this game all week.

If Phi doesn’t lose to Buff and or SF we can’t win division.

RS12

Reaction score
What happened to the Chefs defense? Looked like Moe, Larry and Shemp on that Jacobs TD run.