Early Games Thread

Motorola

Reaction score
NFC South 2023 - through week 12 ---
Falcons 5-6
Saints 5-6
Buccaneers 4-7
This division title = home game playoff berth likely will go do to the season finale 6 weeks from today.
Really hoping the Dirty Birds prevail = equal me attending the WC game.
Inflated ticket cost offset by no accommodations spending + only paying $5 on public transportation to and from game.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
And won 11 games without brady and Matt Cassel as his QB.
Kind of spits all over your narrative doesn't it?
The previous year New England went 16-0 with Brady. That 2008 team with Cassel was absolutely loaded and probably would have lost no more than one or two games with Brady. In Belichick’s 29 years as head coach he’s only had 3 winning seasons without Tom Brady. How does that spill over my narrative? Without Brady, Belichick would’ve never lasted very long as a head coach. He would’ve spent most of his coaching career as a DC. Tom Brady made Bill Belichick.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Hey Greg you asked I explained it. If you don’t want to accept it that’s fine.
It’s not a matter of whether I accept it. I’m calling it BS.

All Cowboy fans would take some help from the Bills today.

We can’t win division without some help.

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
KC just does not look great this year. Yeah, they'll finish something like 11-6, but honestly think of all of the teams with the best records, the Chiefs are the weakest.

Their team reminds me of how those 2010s packers teams were built. Mainly just praying that Rodgers can carry a cast of mostly scrubs on offense.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
It’s not a matter of whether I accept it. I’m calling it BS.

All Cowboy fans would take some help from the Bills today.

We can’t win division without some help.

I don’t really care what you want to call it. I don’t expect the help. Good luck relying on others.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Drop a touchdown and right on queue a false start the next play

edit: make that 2 false starts smh

Creeper

Reaction score
Special teams players who commit penalties like that should be cut. What an awful penalty with your team kicking from on the Eagles side of the field. What was the net there? 10 yards?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I am aware, game passed him by, he also was never as dependent on one player he succeeded with 3-4 QBs
He was dependent on one player “Roger Staubach” to win championships. He could never get over the hump with those other QBs.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Is he trying to turn this into some meta-commentary on individualism and self-reliance? LMAO

Dallas needs Buffalo to beat Philly to improve their changes at winning their division. Any sane fan will be hoping for that to happen.
Yea, doesn’t sound like a Cowboy fan if you’re not rooting for Bills today.

GORICO

Reaction score
I’ve never understood how you can be a diehard fan and not pay a little to get all the games you want to watch.

$300 is what you’d pay to attend one game. It’s $17 a week. And YouTube offered $50 off . I don’t get it.
cuz you can watch all the games free

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Is he trying to turn this into some bizarre meta-commentary on self reliance? LMAO

Dallas needs Buffalo to beat Philly to improve their changes at winning their division. Any sane fan will be hoping for that to happen.

Yes that’s exactly what I’m doing. The ignore feature is right there.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I am aware, game passed him by, he also was never as dependent on one player he succeeded with 3-4 QBs
Yes he did but the bigger point is he didn’t have success without one of those QB’s.

Give Belicheat another QB and he will be back in action.