Early Sunday Game Thread

tomsanders921

Reaction score
Are we finally seeing what the niners look like if purdy has to the the difference maker? They browns are making them look very beatable, even with a 3rd string QB

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I thought Williams came back in, or did he go out again. I have the Bengals game on TV, but switching between games on iPad.
He came back in, now heading to locker room…..probably to get extra rib protection on.

I was talking about CMAC if you weren’t.

Creeper

Reaction score
The Browns are beating the 49ers OL, and they are blocking the 49ers DL. That's why they are still in this game. The Cowboys lost both battles and got clobbered.

RayA

Reaction score
I thought Williams came back in, or did he go out again. I have the Bengals game on TV, but switching between games on iPad.
Williams is back in and had a holding penalty that derailed that last possession lol!

Cowboyny

Reaction score
It’s the NFL, any team can win on a given Sunday. As for the 49ers, they always seem to get guys hurt and have to be careful not to peak too early

Jipper

Reaction score
It is HILARIOUS that the Browns are putting up a MUCH better game than we did. Just wow!
They don’t play each other all that often so not really a ton of tape between the two…not surprising to me that they are playing well. 49ers also having some big injuries

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The Lions punter just head butted an opposing player. That’s a first. Lol

ESisback

Reaction score
4th Quarter, Super Bowl shoe-in, the AMAZING SF 49ers, losing to 2-2 Cleveland?!? Brock Purdy, the greatest QB in the history of the WORLD, under 80 yards and an INT?!? Lower rating than Brownie backup PJ Whatshisname?!?

IMPOSSIBLE!!!