Early Sunday Game Thread

starfrombirth

Reaction score
They don’t play each other all that often so not really a ton of tape between the two…not surprising to me that they are playing well. 49ers also having some big injuries
From what I'm seeing, the Browns are hitting with a lot more pop and reacting to the ball a lot faster. Maybe that's causing injuries for a team that just had a light scrimmage against us???

Creeper

Reaction score
Browns made the right move in a 3 point game. If they don't get the first down it is a big momentum shift and the 49ers are just 10 yards from FG range. Punt and hope to pin they deep. Get after then and hope to pressure Purdy into a mistake. Play field position.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Horrible pass by Ridder, picked in the end zone. Probably just lost the game

Carson

Reaction score
Horrible pass by Ridder, picked in the end zone. Probably just lost the game
He’s absolutely terrible. Also stupid going for 2 down 24-16.

They are at least a playoff team without him

Creeper

Reaction score
If Purdy played like this against Dallas, maybe the Cowboys could have won. But he is nowhere near as accurate today as he was against Dallas.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Just over 12 minutes to play and the Niners are having to punt. Still plenty of time but the Browns have a real shot to win this game.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Browns defense is playing unconscious...Purdy looks average or below..... Give me a defense-GMless!!!!

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I mean how better can you say the NFL is a week to week league, although we are fans and have the right to kneejerk most good operations dont burn down the building to kill a spider....kill the psider and move on..

BossRhino

Reaction score
Amazing what happens when the refs aren't giving the Forty-Whiners every call. ;)

Zman5

Reaction score
I'm not surprised Niner's offense is struggling today. Jim Schwarz has always been good (8-1) against Shanny's offense.