Early Sunday Game Thread

SuperBowlz

Reaction score
That was a textbook hold. lol even the eagles corner said he held and just hoped the refs wouldn’t call it or would miss it.
Nah, he was being classy and Mahomes threw the ball out the end zone cause he was under pressure. Can't call a touch foul to decide a SB on 3rd down.

Motorola

Reaction score
"What is best in life? Crush our enemies and, if unable to crush our enemies, watch someone else crush our enemies!"
hqdefault.jpg
"The enemy of my enemy is my friend."
- Gabriel Manigault, 1884

HungryLion

Reaction score
Nah, he was being classy and Mahomes threw the ball out the end zone cause he was under pressure. Can't call a touch foul to decide a SB on 3rd down.
if you wanna argue the refs should
Let them play in that situation. Sure. I can understand that viewpoint and actually tend to agree.

That being said it was 100% textbook holding and the correct call per the rules.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Hurts may be the best I’ve ever seen at hiding the ball in play action.

Is it just me or is AJ Brown a Mike Irvin clone?

Makes me sick over not having a real GM.

Adreme

Reaction score
I love watching big dudes run with the football. They dont have speed but they can take a hit.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
6 TD passes and 4 INTs as of this minute. No one is better than that?
Make that 6 TDs and 5 INTs.
He’s a good QB, an excellent runner, but put him on a team without the best OL in the NFL and without AJ Brown who makes crazy plays, and he’s just another good QB.

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
I said for the Jets to win today is they have to

go for it on 4th and 1 or less all day
have 0 turnovers

Now if they get in another 4th and goal they will have to go for it because no one expects them to win. FG's wont get it done

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
I said for the Jets to win today is they have to

go for it on 4th and 1 or less all day
have 0 turnovers

Now if they get in another 4th and goal they will have to go for it because no one expects them to win. FG's wont get it done
You forget Wilson is the QB