Early Sunday Game Thread

tomsanders921

Reaction score
At what point is it ok to fire belicheck? If they get blown out again today, they have the bills and dolphins the next 2 weeks. That's likely two more butt whoopins and a 1-6 record.

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
I’m about to start living through the Lions. Our best chance to knock off the niners and eagles in the NFC. Lol
I picked the Lions and Chargers as my back up teams before opening day knowing Dak would implode and sink out season at some point.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Left to start my laundry and come back an see the Eagles kicking an extra point to my surprise. So, Hurts really wasn't down?
According to the patched together images only the booth and New York have access to, yes.

HungryLion

Reaction score
I picked the Lions and Chargers as my back up teams before opening day knowing Dak would implode and sink out season at some point.
The lions are my backup team I’m rooting for too. Love Dan Campbell. And if any fans deserved to finally have success. It’s lions fans.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
At what point is it ok to fire belicheck? If they get blown out again today, they have the bills and dolphins the next 2 weeks. That's likely two more butt whoopins and a 1-6 record.
Not gonna lie. How much talent do they have on that team? Not sure if its the coach or the team is just bad.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Damn Zeke just had a 72 yard TD catch and run brought back for a soft arse holding call.

tomsanders921

Reaction score
Nick Chubb has millions and hurt his knee. I still would say anyone who cheered when they saw that is a disgusting person who failed at learning basic human empathy.
These two injuries are nothing alike.