Early Sunday Game Thread

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Do you ever get sick of being wrong?
You mean like being wrong about McCaffrey getting hurt being overused or about Purdy not looking so hot when you take away the super stars and it was all on his shoulders? Which one?

rambo2

Reaction score
Do yourself a favor and don’t watch the eagles play. They’re just a damn good team and it sucks to watch as a cowboys fan.
No, it doesn't. Things can quickly turn.. Just like they did for the 49ers today.

tomsanders921

Reaction score
Not gonna lie. How much talent do they have on that team? Not sure if its the coach or the team is just bad.

As parcels said, if they want you to cook the dinner they at least need to let you shop for the groceries.

I think belicheck is doing more shopping than any other coach in football. He has all the power in that organization since Brady left.

Adreme

Reaction score
Oh come on Garrett Wilson is great to watch. Did he just hurt his hamstring? Seems like there has been a lot of that this season so far.

bottleKids

Reaction score
You mean like being wrong about McCaffrey getting hurt being overused or about Purdy not looking so hot when you take away the super stars and it was all on his shoulders? Which one?
"The Thing about Purdy is .... "

This one in particular going into last week really didn't sit well with me in terms of your "takes". But I will leave it at that and avoid arguing with you and just chalk it up to me being grumpy due to the outcome last week and the outcome this week for the Browns... and a golden opportunity being missed.