Early Sunday Game Thread

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
fireman_ed_107174473.jpg

Kwyn

Reaction score
So, Purdy and Hurts were both bad today.

I’m sure there are already excuses being made in this thread on their behalf because those two players are critical to the anti-Cowboy faction here at CZ.

tomsanders921

Reaction score
Trying to figure out why the Eagles let them score with 2 timeouts left. I would rather have a minute down 2 then give them the TD.
Same here. Don't get it at all. But Sanchez seemed to agree with it as well. It only takes 2 good plays to get in field goal range.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
I don't know how the Jets pulled that off with all the mental and coaching errors. I'm thankful anyway as it keeps the Eagles from getting too far out in front.

Also, first time the Jets have ever beaten Philly.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
When you have a defense like the Jets and have pitched a 2nd half shutout, you take the TD and don’t mess with worrying about the clock. Your defense can give up a big play but still keep them out of the endzone.

dmaschuck

Reaction score
Rip to the plebs out there that thought that had some easy parlay juice with the 9ers and Eagles when will they learn the house always wins the elites do not exist to enrich you

MikeT22

Reaction score
Cowboys caught a HUGE break today with the Eagles and 49ers losing. They need to win tomorrow night to get their season back on track and get one game behind the Eagles for the division.
Glad 49ers and Eagles lost, but it’s still a two team race in the NFC.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
The 1972 Miami Dolphins REMAIN the only undefeated NFL team in Super Bowl history.

Hope some people remember this next season. And the season after that. And the season after...
Thanks for the reminder. I hadn't heard. Would you mind also replaying "the catch" while you are at it? :D