Early Sunday Game Thread

Yobwocs

Reaction score
The Eagles looked dominant last year, though not against Dallas who played them to a draw. Each winning at home in a close game against a backup QB.

This year they just look like they find a way to win each week. Until today. Maybe it means something or maybe they go right back to finding a win every week and this is just a speed bump.
Doubt it. This was the last bye week for them.

They have Dolphins-Cowboys-Cowboys-Commanders-Bills-Chiefs-Niners in a 7 week stretch starting next week. Good luck getting out of that.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I enjoy close football games. Losing isn’t ever as good as winning, but it always has context. What’s the worst thing that happened today? We went from runaway #1 overall seed to not runaway #1 overall seed?

Guess I’ll have to settle for 16-1
Troy Airman said the greatest game he played in was the loss to SF in the 1993 NFCCG. At least back in the early 2000's he said that. For an overall game, not his play personally of course. Maybe he feels different now.

Motorola

Reaction score
The Forty-niners and the Eagles both GOT BEATEN (on the road) for their first loss in the 2023 season.
Can the Cowboys seize this opportunity and get a win tomorrow night and close the gap to one game?

Chuck 54

Reaction score
And pj walker played better against the niners than Dak did. It doesn't really mean much.

If hurts and purdy continue to struggle going forward, then it means something.
Not much better….no TD passes and 2 INTs with several others dropped by SF. Cleveland won running the ball and playing great defense.

shabazz

Reaction score
It was forcible. Did you not see the player get injured on the play? Or are you saying he was faking?
Wow……nice job trying to get out of this.

Have you never seen someone run or ride into a stationary object because they WEREN'T LOOKING and get injured?…….like I said, the Jets player established position and legally blocked a player who didn’t look where he was going.

It was NOT forcible and that’s my beef with the call……just like you , the ref won’t admit his faulty judgement

Maybe one day someone will T- Bone your parked car and claim, “ It’s not my fault, I was too busy looking at my phone to notice where I was driving”

Dude, with all due respect…just admit it was a bad call.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
While we wait for the Giants game to start, how do you think the Chargers will scheme to defend Luke Schoonmaker?

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
Just for perspective with our Dak misery. Hurts now has more INT's than TD's through 6 games and iggles fans are losing it. Grass ain't always greener.