Video: Eatman: Cowboys wanted to draft Sam Howell

John813

Reaction score
Howell IIRC at the beginning of last year was thought of a first round pick.
He had a great 2020 campaign at NC but he struggled last year and fell big time in the draft.

DCreppinBoysfan

Reaction score
These in-house guys are so dry and boring, I have a hard time watching them....
Then just do what I do and listen to them. Don’t have to visualize everything. Perfect auditory while driving and I drive a lot. Their podcast available on multiple outlets

Zordon

Reaction score
I've been saying for 4 years Sammy was going to be the next Drew Brees except with more running ability. However, I have been wrong about every UNC player since 1987
Sounds like you’re due. Fwiw I liked him too.

Carson

Reaction score
I've been saying for 4 years Sammy was going to be the next Drew Brees except with more running ability. However, I have been wrong about every UNC player since 1987
They have had a few hits since I started following the draft

Dre Bly, Hakeem Nicks, Julius Peppers. But it’s pretty scarce

quickccc

Reaction score
25:38 mark. Sounds like if he had fallen 11 more picks in the 5th round then we would have taken him instead of Waletzko. Broaddus is really bullish on Howell, says he’s going to be a player.

with " IFs'...... that could be several upon several draftees year after year that coulda, woulda ..." if " they had fallen.

It's the players that we end up " bypassing " because they don't fit Cowboys criteria prototype and scheme, ..and end up being solid players on other teams, while we flopped on
the player we picked over that ill-fit player.
- ala Kevin Joseph over Asante Samuels Jr. in the 2nd round.