Ed Werder and Rick Gosselin both speculated that...

Waffle

Not Just For Breakfast Anymore
Reaction score
Portland Fanatic said:
Way to much information....

http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v628/cowboyszone/puke.gif
"Rock Star status, DECLINED!"

Portland Fanatic

Reaction score
junk said:
This gets my vote for "Worst Thread Ever"
I'm truely ashamed...I dropped to this level....please forgive me. Putting the beer down and stepping away from computer...

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
Portland Fanatic said:
That's not what my wife says....
angelina.jpg

You mean your real wife, don't you?
drag_queen_1.jpg

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Banned_n_austin said:
Did you notice how I put all those thoughts jumbled together in one paragraph just like the real Cajuncowboy?

I noticed how you were paranoid over what was being said "back at the ranch".

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
Portland Fanatic said:
I'm truely ashamed...I dropped to this level....please forgive me. Putting the beer down and stepping away from computer...

Take your wife with you - please.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Banned_n_austin said:
Has it occured to anyone that Henson sucks?
It occurred to me before we signed him, after we signed him, and again after I saw him play....not that I'd release him, but I want a real plan for QB in 2005 which includes Henson at #3 developing.

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
wayne_motley said:
It occurred to me before we signed him, after we signed him, and again after I saw him play....not that I'd release him, but I want a real plan for QB in 2005 which includes Henson at #3 developing.

I'd think you were on to something here Mr. Motley if it weren't for these football guru's who want to can Zimmer and Parcells telling me how it really is. . .

Seriously - We do need somebody with experience that isn't 41 years old - I know that much. I am convinced that we do not have a worthy QB on the roster. Realistically, Henson will take ATLEAST 2 years to develop.

I know I know, you'll here all these bright guys who couldn't coach at the pop warner level call for Henson to be the starter next year, cry and moan about Parcells and Zimmer being stupid. But at the end of the day when school is out and the children are in their rooms doing long division, there still exists this very real problem: We need a quarterback - one that is not already on this team.

The writing is on the wall for us, Wayne. We've got TONS of money to spend in free agency. Let's just hope we get someone with some experience. It wouldn't hurt to get some guys on the line to protect him either. There's always room for improvement.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
This thread should have been moved long ago.

But it wasn't, so screw it.

As for the actual issue, I keep telling myself that this isn't Hutch: Part 2. I don't want to see that movie again - ever.

I could care less who guides this team as long as check marks are checked next to W's and the L's are vacant. If Patrick Crayton steps in during the preseason due to injury and plays lights out, start him as long as he's the one getting the job done. If Henson sucks, let him toil at #3 or *gasp* cut him. Same goes for Romo or whomever takes over Vinnie's helm of suckmanship.

I just don't care. I don't own any of their jerseys or have boxes of sports cards piled up with their rookie cards just in case they are worth hundreds twenty years from now. Win the damn game. Give me something to cheer about.

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
Avery said:
This thread should have been moved long ago.

But it wasn't, so screw it.

As for the actual issue, I keep telling myself that this isn't Hutch: Part 2. I don't want to see that movie again - ever.

I could care less who guides this team as long as check marks are checked next to W's and the L's are vacant. If Patrick Crayton steps in during the preseason due to injury and plays lights out, start him as long as he's the one getting the job done. If Henson sucks, let him toil at #3 or *gasp* cut him. Same goes for Romo or whomever takes over Vinnie's helm of suckmanship.

I just don't care. I don't own any of their jerseys or have boxes of sports cards piled up with their rookie cards just in case they are worth hundreds twenty years from now. Win the damn game. Give me something to cheer about.

~light bulb happening in BnA's head~

Patrick Clayton?

Brilliant!

Now there's an idea I'd like to see. The guy did play QB in college and was pretty good if I remember correctly.

If we keep up with the baseball players this is going to be Hutch part 2 for a while. Quincy Carter was Hutch part 2 as far as I'm concerned. I'm for anyone but baseball players. Baseball isn't football. I don't understand why Jerry Jones thinks it is.

junk

I've got moxie
Reaction score
Banned_n_austin said:
~light bulb happening in BnA's head~

Patrick Clayton?

Brilliant!

Now there's an idea I'd like to see. The guy did play QB in college and was pretty good if I remember correctly.

If we keep up with the baseball players this is going to be Hutch part 2 for a while. Quincy Carter was Hutch part 2 as far as I'm concerned. I'm for anyone but baseball players. Baseball isn't football. I don't understand why Jerry Jones thinks it is.

If you are concerned about Henson's lack of experience, remember that Crayton played NAIA, which is a small step above HS football. A pretty small step at that.

BadKarma

Reaction score
I got to tell you guys, this thread is freak'n too funny! You guys have me roll'n hard man!

Okay guys, truce! :shake:

Novacek84

Reaction score
Banned_n_austin said:
Has it occured to anyone that Henson sucks?
How the hell can anyone make that statement? Give the kid a chance first.

Bach

Benched
Reaction score
Eskimo said:
Jerry knows what he needs to do - bring in a young, hungy, successful coach with pro experience - Nick Saban.

Really???

This is the same guy that hired Barry, Chan and Campo.
The same man that still hasn't hired a real GM.

Jerry knows money and marketing...PERIOD.