Ed Werder and Rick Gosselin both speculated that...

Portland Fanatic

Reaction score
Cbz40 said:
Now that's funny.............I would like to place this post into nomination for post of the day. :D
Ohhh...blushing...well thank you.

I'd like to thank my family, my trainer, my dog named buddy, and...and oh yeah...banned in Austin for being such a lame arse and giving so much material to work with....:eek:

BTW...officer Nancy is at your doorstep...do not open the curtains...puff puff...hide this hurry.

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
Wolverine said:
Has it occured to anyone that this is your 1238th post that sucks.

Coming from a guy who wants to fire Bill Parcells, I take no offense to that.

I do however pray that you get smarter as life goes on.

You've got to be one of the densest posters I've ever had the burden of reading.

How do I spell Jackass?

W-O-L-V-E-R-I-N-E

On a side note: Could you please take your wife and mistress off of your sig line. They're making me sick.

Portland Fanatic

Reaction score
Portland Fanatic said:

I'd like to thank my family, my trainer, my dog named buddy, and...and oh yeah...banned in Austin for being such a lame arse and giving so much material to work with....:eek:

BTW...officer Nancy is at your doorstep...do not open the curtains...puff puff...hide this hurry.
Oh yeah...no offense Banned...just play'in wit cha.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Banned_n_austin said:
No - actually I'm a positive kinda guy.

I just know football pretty well.

And when you've got a guy that has played in 9 college games and the rest of his experience is in HIGH SCHOOL it's not hard to figure out that the reason the guy was moved to the #3 spot is that HE SUCKS.

Notice that I haven't said that you suck for having your opinion.

But if he hadn't had many opinions... or hadn't had a lot of experience giving his opinion... then he would suck, right? Is that the way it works? Lack of experience = suck?

Just wondering, because you seem to imply that Henson doesn't have a future in the NFL because he doesn't have a lot of experience playing QB.

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
Wolverine said:
Banned_n_austin said:
Bwwaahahahaaa. Actually you have 1245 posts that prove you know nothin about football.

LMAO.

Portland fanatic and Wolverine
leave_it_to_beaver.jpg

Hey Wally, I think we should fire coach Zimmer - he's never been successful and has never been a good defensive coordinator.

Gee Beav, I've been thinking the same thing about Bill Parcells. The guy is all hype.

Hey Wally, we've got this great quarterback, his name is Drew Henson, he's played NINE college games and I hear he was an outstanding high school QB. I'm sure he's the future. I know that he hasn't played even a full year of college, but he's the answer to all of our problems at valley ranch. I'm sure of it.

Waffle

Not Just For Breakfast Anymore
Reaction score
Banned_n_austin said:
LMAO.

leave_it_to_beaver.jpg

Hey Wally, I think we should fire coach Zimmer - he's never been successful and has never been a good defensive coordinator.

Gee Beav, I've been thinking the same thing about Bill Parcells. The guy is all hype.

Hey Wally, we've got this great quarterback, his name is Drew Henson, he's played NINE college games and I hear he was an outstanding high school QB. I'm sure he's the future. I know that he hasn't played even a full year of college, but he's the answer to all of our problems at valley ranch. I'm sure of it.
My turn!

LOL!! :D

Portland Fanatic

Reaction score
Banned_n_austin said:
LMAO.

Portland fanatic and Wolverine
leave_it_to_beaver.jpg

LMAO...very nice Banned...just as long as you know I'm Wally....

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
AsthmaField said:
But if he hadn't had many opinions... or hadn't had a lot of experience giving his opinion... then he would suck, right? Is that the way it works? Lack of experience = suck?

Just wondering, because you seem to imply that Henson doesn't have a future in the NFL because he doesn't have a lot of experience playing QB.

No - I think it is absolutely possible for a guy to virtually come straight out of high school and play at the NFL level. It's not only possible, it's likely. The NFL is easy. [/sarcasm]

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
Portland Fanatic said:
LMAO...very nice Banned...just as long as you know I'm Wally....

Yes you are - and if you've noticed, I've labeled you properly.

Initially though, I thought of you as a beaver. :D

Wolverine

Zimmer Hater
Reaction score
Banned_n_austin said:
Yes you are - and if you've noticed, I've labeled you properly.

Initially though, I thought of you as a beaver. :D

That was kinda funny I guess.

Portland Fanatic

Reaction score
Banned_n_austin said:
Yes you are - and if you've noticed, I've labeled you properly. :D
Actually my hair is a little shorter...and I'm much more handsome now.
I get all the http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v628/cowboyszone/girl_sexy.gif....they love to call me Wally.

Wolverine

Zimmer Hater
Reaction score
Portland Fanatic said:
What can we say...make a cute couple and Banned finally has a good post after 1251....:D

Yeah I guess 1 outta 1251 aint bad. Wonder why he had me as beaver though

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Portland Fanatic said:

PF I would be willoing to bet Juke99's left leg and Michael Winikies Right leg that you aren't the blushing type............... :D

Portland Fanatic

Reaction score
Wolverine said:
Yeah I guess 1 outta 1251 aint bad. Wonder why he had me as beaver though
I think your Sig line got him excited and it went from there...http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v628/cowboyszone/puke.gif

Portland Fanatic

Reaction score
Cbz40 said:
PF I would be willoing to bet Juke99's left leg and Michael Winikies Right leg that you aren't the blushing type............... :D
LOL...OK it was for show...you know red carpet flash.

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
Cbz40 said:

I'd bet Wolverines left labia that he were the blushing type.

Portland Fanatic

Reaction score
Banned_n_austin said:
I'd bet Wolverines left labia that he were the blushing type.
Back to the same trash I see...1252 shatty posts...One funny one. If you played baseball you'd SUCK!