Twitter: Ed Werder reports Norv Turner and Dave Wannstedt as OC and DC possibilities

MikeT22

Reaction score
Any talk of a new OC means it isn't Garrett making the decisions. JG wants to be his own OC so if we get a new one then it's Jerry calling the shots, like usual, just like with him hiring the DC.

NumOneQB

Reaction score
If Garrett starts using copious amounts of hairspray, goes fishing in the Keys and starts trying to trade Herschel Walker then we are finally back to where it started.

LOL!

Someone give this man a raise.

visionary

Reaction score
You should be able to see without waiting. They had a very bad defense and the offense struggled with play calling. Rumors are everywhere about Kiffin being out as the DC. It is rumored that Callahan is out as well. The media is reporting possible replacements. What did Dallas do to warrant the story? Play terrible defense and questionable offense to the point that replacements are being looked at. I don't see where the media is wrong for reporting these rumors. I don't have a problem with the media's coverage of the Cowboys though. Many posters do. I have yet to see the media cost the team a win in any of their games and I don't share the hate for the media that many fans have. One way that the Cowboys can solve the harsh media reporting is to win games. Winners don't seem to have media problems.

i am pretty sure that the media and the fans cost this team at least 2-3 wins

my source (the liquor store clerk) told me that the players were all set to give 110% effort until they heard a media report that some fans were doubting them, that caused them to lose 2-3 critical games

you heard it here first

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
We could half had the Fat Boys but Wade and the elder Ryan were not available.

Norvell and Davy, fresh off their successful years.

jnday

Reaction score
i am pretty sure that the media and the fans cost this team at least 2-3 wins

my source (the liquor store clerk) told me that the players were all set to give 110% effort until they heard a media report that some fans were doubting them, that caused them to lose 2-3 critical games

you heard it here first

LMAO. The media has to be the reason for the record breaking bad defense and the negative fans caused the late game comeback by the Packers. This positive fan support was good for eight wins though.

visionary

Reaction score
LMAO. The media has to be the reason for the record breaking bad defense and the negative fans caused the late game comeback by the Packers. This positive fan support was good for eight wins though.

actually, now that you mention it, maybe the "positive" CZ fans are responsible for the team losing games because the are "not positvie enough"

if only they were more positive, imagine the victories!
we would be beating teams by 20 or 30 points every week