Edge retires from WWE.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
DallasGirl50;3918130 said:
Flair was a hundred times the wrestler Hogan was or could ever want to be....all the guys liked and respected him which is something Terry never had nor ever will.

Agreed. That is one thing Terry will definately never have is the overall respect, or being liked, by people who've been around him.

He's probably one of the more hated, and despised, guys in wrestling.

RoyTheHammer;3918168 said:
Nah.. I gotta agree with Braveheart here man. The only way to "use" Hogan right is to bring him back for one or two shows. Hogan isn't doing anything good for TNA right now. He's destroying the product actually. Hogan is the one deciding how to use Hogan right now, and all he's doing is trying to promote himself and make more money. He and Russo are killing the promotion though. I liked TNA a whole lot more before he got there. I still like the talent they have there, but its not being used correctly at all.

And enough with advertising for things before you have the contracts signed already.. that pisses me off more than anything Hogan has done since he got there. Its happened at least 3 seperate times already.

Yep. Unfortunately this is part of the Hogan machine.

Romo 2 Austin;3918172 said:
I was agreeing with him lol. That's what happens when you bring hogan back once or twice a year, the fans will go NUTS. no reason for him to be on tv every week, and no reason for him to be heel.

Agreed. 1 to 2 matches a year, as a face, to help get someone over (which would never happen with Hogan anyway) or to just make a better pop on buy rate would be fine.

Every week is just a stupid idea. But not nearly as stupid as allowing him to have any sort of control of your product. That is simply suicide for your promotion.

DallasGirl50;3918365 said:
I'd rather watch Flair any day of the week and twice on Sunday over Hogan...even if his gig is lame as heck.

At one time...yes. Agreed. A million times over. Now, with his apparent lack of confidence, and completely erroded wrestling skills, I'd definately put in more of an effort to see Hogan, than Flair, but I wouldn't be thrilled anymore about seeing either. Their times have long passed and it would be nice if they realised it.