Edge Tyus Bowser to Visit Cowboys

HungryLion

Reaction score
It doesn’t matter. No matter what the Cowboys do folks like you are going to complain. It’s just a fact of life. It’s who you are.

Wrong.

If the cowboys actually win a championship once every couple decades. I won’t complain.

I’m the type of person that bases his opinions on actual tangible results.

Not fairytales, unicorns and rainbows.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Who does that?

Idk Rockport. You’re the one making assumptions about my entire life and personality as somebody who complains a lot because I’m not satisfied with the Cowboys lack of playoff success for 3 decades.

So I only thought it fair to assume you’re so pleased with the FO because some rainbows and puppies cheered you up recently.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Who does that?
Nobody it's either the chiefs or the patriots who are added to the Cowboys they're the only team since 1989 that have won three or more Super Bowls in that same span so I like to see all these other teams who are winning all these championships since the Cowboys again are also third all time still after this drought and Super Bowl wins...

How is it when the standard must be you win one every couple decades or once every decade or twice every decade to meet some of these fans needs even though most teams are not doing it I mean I think it's also hilarious that the Texas Rangers Mavericks and stars have won championship each and their entire existence they only have 3 championships and Jerry Jones has three but still he gets no credit even though yes it was a long time ago not a lot of teams are catching up..

It's either you have a dynasty or it's very spotty in between on another team actually picking up a championship... I mean I'm not saying I'm happy about this I want this job to be over but the Kansas City Chiefs took 52 years to come back around I don't get where these fans think the championships grow on trees and there's a blueprint to win them This is why I said I think this fan base would have been better off if Jerry Jones won 1 championship every 10 years in the last 30 years they would have had three they're unhappy because it's been 28 years they want them too quickly that's like in the game and they said you scored too quickly apparently Jerry should have waited and spread them out but it still would have been a total of 3 but we should have spread them out to make the fan base happy..lol :facepalm: :lmao: :popcorn:

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/tyus-bowser-to-visit-cowboys

Running back Dalvin Cook isn’t the only veteran free agent set for a meeting with the Cowboys.

Todd Archer of ESPN.com reports that former Ravens edge rusher Tyus Bowser is scheduled to visit with the team.
Bowser was released by the Ravens in March after spending seven years in the organization. He did not play at all last year because of knee issues and was limited to nine games during the 2022 season, but he set a career high with seven sacks while starting every game in 2021.

Bowser had 152 tackles, 22 tackles for loss, 19.5 sacks, four forced fumbles, and a fumble recovery over his entire run in Baltimore.

Bowser_Stock_Art_2021.png
I think we are building a Sr. Citizen's team :laugh:

did anybody tell jerry there isn't one!!! LOL

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Idk Rockport. You’re the one making assumptions about my entire life and personality as somebody who complains a lot because I’m not satisfied with the Cowboys lack of playoff success for 3 decades.

So I only thought it fair to assume you’re so pleased with the FO because some rainbows and puppies cheered you up recently.
No, I’m just making assumptions on your life here. You reap what you sow.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Nobody it's either the chiefs or the patriots who are added to the Cowboys they're the only team since 1989 that have won three or more Super Bowls in that same span so I like to see all these other teams who are winning all these championships since the Cowboys again are also third all time still after this drought and Super Bowl wins...

How is it when the standard must be you win one every couple decades or once every decade or twice every decade to meet some of these fans needs even though most teams are not doing it I mean I think it's also hilarious that the Texas Rangers Mavericks and stars have won championship each and their entire existence they only have 3 championships and Jerry Jones has three but still he gets no credit even though yes it was a long time ago not a lot of teams are catching up..

It's either you have a dynasty or it's very spotty in between on another team actually picking up a championship... I mean I'm not saying I'm happy about this I want this job to be over but the Kansas City Chiefs took 52 years to come back around I don't get where these fans think the championships grow on trees and there's a blueprint to win them This is why I said I think this fan base would have been better off if Jerry Jones won 1 championship every 10 years in the last 30 years they would have had three they're unhappy because it's been 28 years they want them too quickly that's like in the game and they said you scored too quickly apparently Jerry should have waited and spread them out but it still would have been a total of 3 but we should have spread them out to make the fan base happy..lol :facepalm: :lmao: :popcorn:
They want their pretty things and they want them NOW! :laugh:

blueblood70

Reaction score
They want their pretty things and they want them NOW! :laugh:
Yeah I don't blame them but some of the overreactions are just that completely ignorant of the real facts and the reality of sports the teams are not just racking up championships like there's some kind of blueprint and it's just like you're entitled to do it so you're gonna win one every 10 years.. That's why my argument always just falls right back if they're a Dallas cowboy fan they might also be a fan of The Mavericks the stars or the Rangers and if that's the case then the reality would be those three teams only have one championship each the Rangers took since 1970 to get their first one kind of shows you the real reality on how hard it is to win championships..

And again I don't blame them I'm frustrated and couldn't be more disappointed and upset the way we lost the last playoff game because I didn't see that coming not the way that game turned out I did not see a blowout coming I did not see us being out of that game within 10 minutes at home it's just yeah it hurts it's a gut punch but now it's time to put our focus on Cleveland and the 2024 season.

HungryLion

Reaction score
No, I’m just making assumptions on your life here. You reap what you sow.

Reaping what you sow. Rich coming from somebody who spends all his time here crying because he thinks other posters don’t
Wave their Pom Pom’s enough for his liking.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Yeah I don't blame them but some of the overreactions are just that completely ignorant of the real facts and the reality of sports the teams are not just racking up championships like there's some kind of blueprint and it's just like you're entitled to do it so you're gonna win one every 10 years.. That's why my argument always just falls right back if they're a Dallas cowboy fan they might also be a fan of The Mavericks the stars or the Rangers and if that's the case then the reality would be those three teams only have one championship each the Rangers took since 1970 to get their first one kind of shows you the real reality on how hard it is to win championships..

And again I don't blame them I'm frustrated and couldn't be more disappointed and upset the way we lost the last playoff game because I didn't see that coming not the way that game turned out I did not see a blowout coming I did not see us being out of that game within 10 minutes at home it's just yeah it hurts it's a gut punch but now it's time to put our focus on Cleveland and the 2024 season.
That was one of the most disappointing defeats in recent memory.