Edge Tyus Bowser to Visit Cowboys

Carson

Reaction score
I would definitely add him to the practice squad.

You may strike lightning in a bottle like we did with McClain, Aldon Smith, Laurent Robinson, Colombo etc.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Let's hope Bowser's knee problem is over, if he's destined to join forces with the Cowboys. If he's healthy, we're blessed; if not, we're not.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Edge players Micah Parsons, Demarcus Lawrence, and rookie second-round pick Marshawn Kneeland figure to be the primary edge players and that is where the questions start.

https://cowboyswire.usatoday.com/2024/08/27/cowboys-tyus-bowser-workout-ravens/

NFL rules allow teams to sign players to the practice squad and may elevate them to the game-day roster up to three times in a single season. Dallas could get an extended look at Bowser without committing to him for the season.

This could apply to both Bowser and Lawson.

Techsass

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The greatest, most addictive game in history. Super Mario Bros for NES. I avoided a lot of family drama taking down Bowzer. A lot of good memories with that game. That was my first “the game” to play. To this day I still play that game on a retro gaming system.
My niece got the Mario Bros game for Christmas. My brother-In-law & me staid up all night playing it. We actually got pretty darn good at it, but that was my 1 & done with video games.

Carson

Reaction score
Let's hope Bowser's knee problem is over, if he's destined to join forces with the Cowboys. If he's healthy, we're blessed; if not, we're not.
It looks like he is further behind Cook.

Unlikely they sign him as he likely is multiple weeks away from being in shape. I wouldn’t mind just taking a flier on him. We did it with Martavis Bryant

HungryLion

Reaction score
It’s the time of year where you want the best players on your team. I don’t get the stink.

The stink is that they don’t treat the start of free agency like it’s the time of year when you want the best players on your team.

They’re dumpster divers.

We have all known these positions were thin for months now.

J-man

Reaction score
Losing Williams hurt and they now have to try and find a guy who can make some productive reps to free up Micah.

CCBoy

Reaction score
The stink is that they don’t treat the start of free agency like it’s the time of year when you want the best players on your team.

They’re dumpster divers.

How many very top end contracts were pending just there?

Carson

Reaction score

They’re dumpster divers.

I agree. I don’t mind dumpster diving for depth. But after losing Williams we have about 15-20 solid starter snaps that somebody needs to step up. I like Kneeland a lot, but I feel like having him and Tankon the field together slows down our pass rush but makes the run D elite.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Well, we did cut Lawson and Muhammad, so maybe it's time to turn over the next stone.

This organization can kick rocks.
And both are probably gonna be brought back in Game 2 after Mohammed gets off suspension and we can move into a roster spot he's not fully cut off this team by the way and then Lawson he clears waivers is probably gonna be on the practice squad and brought up when needed but yes we could use another one and I'm not sure this guy who I've never heard of is the answer but they're going to scour who's available and I guarantee this is gonna be in flux all the way to game one and all the complaining for the last four months most of which has been addressed I mean the rosters filling in nicely regardless if you don't like who is here I think they did a admirable job to keep this team about on the same level as it was last year and a year before and a year before that you know 36 wins two division titles three straight playoff appearances they year 1 off but they actually work..

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

They’re dumpster divers.

It doesn’t matter. No matter what the Cowboys do folks like you are going to complain. It’s just a fact of life. It’s who you are.