Edge Tyus Bowser to Visit Cowboys

Rayman70

Reaction score
The guy has bad knees. Its ok if we can get 2-4 games out of him when those games matter most. Otherwise, not sure he helps us other than depth.

Creeper

Reaction score
I don't have an issue looking over other team's cast-aways to see if there is someone who can improve the Cowboys roster. I am concerned that the season starts in 2 weeks and they are browsing the waiver wire because they are short handed at multiple positions. We went into the off season knowing we were going to need DT, DE and RB help. And here we are about to kickoff the season and we need DE, DT, and RB help. I guess better late than never, but this seems a little haphazard.

slick325

Reaction score
I'm concerned about their pass rush. At least they are as well.

Stinks having Williams go down with that ACL. I was looking forward to seeing what he had in an expanded role.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
d47ac392d303dce2dd9d9dc963213e700f56efd1.gif
Holy crap.
One of my interns! Especially when we get on a roll.
I am totally sending this to him.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/tyus-bowser-to-visit-cowboys

Running back Dalvin Cook isn’t the only veteran free agent set for a meeting with the Cowboys.

Todd Archer of ESPN.com reports that former Ravens edge rusher Tyus Bowser is scheduled to visit with the team.
Bowser was released by the Ravens in March after spending seven years in the organization. He did not play at all last year because of knee issues and was limited to nine games during the 2022 season, but he set a career high with seven sacks while starting every game in 2021.

Bowser had 152 tackles, 22 tackles for loss, 19.5 sacks, four forced fumbles, and a fumble recovery over his entire run in Baltimore.

Bowser_Stock_Art_2021.png

I'd love for us to get Bowser. Also, you get an easy like for using a Bowser image.

Hardline

Reaction score
The Bowser he is referring to was the lead singer of a variety show group (Sha Na Na) that sang 50s style grease songs.

There is also a Bowser in Super Mario Brothers

Bowser was slang for a dog (bow bow), ugly female
Most people don't know but Sha Na Na performed at Woodstock and took the stage right before Jimi Hendrix.

plymkr

Reaction score
Thanks for calling me young...I have no clue what a bowser is....lol
The greatest, most addictive game in history. Super Mario Bros for NES. I avoided a lot of family drama taking down Bowzer. A lot of good memories with that game. That was my first “the game” to play. To this day I still play that game on a retro gaming system.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/tyus-bowser-to-visit-cowboys

Running back Dalvin Cook isn’t the only veteran free agent set for a meeting with the Cowboys.

Todd Archer of ESPN.com reports that former Ravens edge rusher Tyus Bowser is scheduled to visit with the team.
Bowser was released by the Ravens in March after spending seven years in the organization. He did not play at all last year because of knee issues and was limited to nine games during the 2022 season, but he set a career high with seven sacks while starting every game in 2021.

Bowser had 152 tackles, 22 tackles for loss, 19.5 sacks, four forced fumbles, and a fumble recovery over his entire run in Baltimore.

Bowser_Stock_Art_2021.png
Well, we did cut Lawson and Muhammad, so maybe it's time to turn over the next stone.

This organization can kick rocks.