Edoga likely IR week one

blueblood70

Reaction score
The tackles are fine. Edoga wasn't likely to make the 53 anyway. The Cowboys sure don't need to sign one.
i've never known them to not have a veteran backup. That's putting an awful lot of faith in some young unproven guys again I still have PTSD from the Chaz green incident.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
i've never known them to not have a veteran backup. That's putting an awful lot of faith in some young unproven guys again I still have PTSD from the Chaz green incident.
This has Chaz Green vibes all written over it, but who knows he may surprise us

blueblood70

Reaction score
For what?
Any veteran presence is better than having some unproven rookies and 2nd and 3rd year players who hardly got any snaps back up a shaky steele and a brand new Rook, we're an injury away from Chaz green type situations...

what if it does we're about to meet the best defense in football not the best but one of the best especially pressuring the quarterback we're going to need help already to both tackles..

so we're in injury away from Richards or ball or Wally blocking Garrett,.

We are playing with fire in my humble opinion

that's why...:(o_O

exciter

Reaction score
Right so if we have an injury and Richard comes in a game and becomes Chaz green tomatic loss and Prescott Bush's leg open and because you don't like the list that's how we should roll into game one against one of the best defenses in football with no insurance except for Richards or Wally or ball...
Lol,
So your argument is what if our 5th round pick matches the performance of an outlier that was so far out as an outlier it was an enigma?
Green Bay finished the season with a 7th rounder when the guy you’re pushing got hurt (again).! But somehow our 5th who most felt comfortable with last year is going to be Chaz green!
Why even draft after the 3rd round. We should just trade all our picks for aged out vets because no one has a chance of being able to play unless their name has been heard before!

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Any veteran presence is better than having some unproven rookies and 2nd and 3rd year players
So because they are unproven 2nd and 3rd year guys they can't play in this league?

Why are they even on the team then?

Just because you are a vet doesn't mean you are good or better than those unproven guys. In this case, Edoga isn't.

blueblood70

Reaction score
So because they are unproven 2nd and 3rd year guys they can't play in this league?

Why are they even on the team then?

Just because you are a vet doesn't mean you are good or better than those unproven guys. In this case, Edoga isn't.
Say they can play but they haven't proven they can play therefore I would rather have another guy with a little more experience and hence they picked up the UFL guy and brought him over here he at least he played the entire season last year with his team right? You can't just depend on guys you think might be OK literally why is this all in thing always brought up they don't bring in enough depth everyone's worried about depth until their opinion says we should just rely on all first- and second-year guys!!

so i can't say that I'm a little nervous using young guys and instead finding someone with a little more actual live pro game experience at left tackle and right tackle to be the swing. this is no different than the inherent whining that we dont have quality 4th CB? lmao sure that deep on all teams , NOT! all te whining's we don't have a better RB? we have good one but sure whine about a much easier position to cover up than LT but not worry about Tackle one of the toughest positions to fill, and asking for ONE quality more experienced player for the swing is a wild suggestion?@!!..lmao I know Edogas not special but he is experienced and lucky he will be back early in the season..

hypocrisy at its finest,

just pick where you draw the line at needing depth and claiming our GM and front office for not bringing in enough... sure that's different LOL